Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

kayimi

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
My Google Play account says "Shipped". And the wallet transaction says complete. I'm from Toronto. :)

It seems like it may be batches of them. So, I'm sure Salinger & wwoo, you guys will get it soon!

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Nope, I'm in the same boat as you. 1-2 weeks. Nothing on the CC at all.

I think it should be ok guys. So far all the 1-2 weekers are getting notices. I am concerned that you have not been charged yet. Lets hope they are just trying to catch up with all these orders. Positive thoughts guys!

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
From the looks of it, the devices were shipped yesterday and today they send the emails so i'm sure everyone will get the notice today.

fmeragli

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Just got the email of shipping confirmation!!! So happy!!

Ordered Dec 3 12:05:52 PST
Toronto!

Hang in there to any of you who haven't received shipping confirmation yet. Is coming! :D

Hopefully it delivers before I leave town on the 22nd!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

BoostC

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if UPS leaves packages at the house if someone isn't home? There is no one at my house between 6:30-5:00, and I'd be fine with them leaving it on our steps as I live in a safe neighborhood.
If they don't leave it, do they leave a slip and a location where you can pick it up?
Sorry if this has already been asked, but I'm curious!

Teenwolf76

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if UPS leaves packages at the house if someone isn't home? There is no one at my house between 6:30-5:00, and I'd be fine with them leaving it on our steps as I live in a safe neighborhood.
If they don't leave it, do they leave a slip and a location where you can pick it up?
Sorry if this has already been asked, but I'm curious!

Others here have said that UPS will leave it at your front door. To be safe, phone UPS and arrange for them to do that, or pick it up at your nearest UPS depot.

ZeFoutch

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
hi all i been following this forum since it started amd i must say thanks for keeping me sane :p . i just receive my shipping notice and my nexus was sent yesterday . my order was at 12:01:40 im form montreal . hope you have luck today to .

jlstee

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
just got shipping notification...although UPS site indicates shipped yesterday....scheduled for the 18th for delivery.

google play status now showing as shipped.

sweet......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87