Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Teenwolf76

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Dude, i'm telling you 2 things:
1. As i said that it was actually shipped yesterday so i'm sure that yours was chipped as well.
2. You will get the email today!

Looking at the tracking, it's actually located 5 hours drive from my home :)

Perhaps you could drive there and meet the driver halfway? :D

dbss

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
just got the shipping conformation:

Scheduled Delivery:
Tuesday, 12/18/2012, By End of Day
Last Location:
Arrived - Maumee, OH, United States, Friday, 12/14/2012

wwoo

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
So... I still got nothing, not even a charge on the credit card. Should I be worried? Google Play's status is on pre-order like everyone else had.

Salinger

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Well, I finally got the shipping email! Order date: Dec 3, 2012 12:06:30 PM PST. Email received at 9:32 AM PST. Arriving next Thursday!! Edit: 3-4 weeker here in Vancouver. http://i.imgur.com/R4SMR.png

That's exactly my order time too, to the second, but I got 1-2 weeks shipping estimate. But I have had absolutely no progress at all. No status change, no pre-auth on my CC and of course, no shipping email. I'm beginning to fear my order has been lost in some Google black hole. I think I must be the only 1-2 week person that has had absolutely no updates whatsoever. :'(

wwoo

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
That's exactly my order time too, to the second, but I got 1-2 weeks shipping estimate. But I have had absolutely no progress at all. No status change, no pre-auth on my CC and of course, no shipping email. I'm beginning to fear my order has been lost in some Google black hole. I think I must be the only 1-2 week person that has had absolutely no updates whatsoever. :'(

Nope, I'm in the same boat as you. 1-2 weeks. Nothing on the CC at all.

BoostC

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Just got my shipping email! I'm in Edmonton and ordered at 12:04:40.
My play account went right from pre-order to shipped. I was checking all morning and there was no different status in between.
It'll be delivered by Wednesday.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards