Page 80 of 90 FirstFirst ... 77787980818283 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 2246
Like Tree508Likes

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

I get mine on tuesday.
    Anyone that has the device, pros, cons?
    Worth the wait, should i be scared of the glass back?

Default Re: Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Quote Originally Posted by Owen188 View Post
    I get mine on tuesday.
    Anyone that has the device, pros, cons?
    Worth the wait, should i be scared of the glass back?
    Its super slippery on both sides so a case of some kind is a good idea. I actually find it more comfortable to hold with a case on.

I have noticed it does get very warm but apparently for some reason that subsides after a while. Battery life is decent.

There are some quirks that those coming from an iPhone might have to get used to, but if you are coming from another android device, you will be fine.

Overall its a really nice device. Super fast, really nice screen, feels solid etc. I'm really happy with it so far.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

7-8 Weeker. January 2nd Pre-Order.

Quote Originally Posted by niagarawalls View Post
    Thanks!!! I just ordered myself those screen protectors, and my cases should be here at the end of the week.

Here are the two cases I ordered from Amazon

Hopefully the phone will show up on Monday

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Nice!

A guy I work with has the Optimus G with a flipcase. It's really nice, actually. The only problem he has with it is that it's hard to use the camera with the flip there in the way. Other than that he loves it. Anyway, you have the other case if you want to switch for a bit.

Well, I just checked my UPS tracking on my phone and it is showing "Arrival to Dartmouth" and "Out for Delivery"! Woohoo! I'm actually going to get my phone! This isn't just one really long dream. Lol.

Sent from my HTC One S using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by avenuePad View Post
    Nice!

A guy I work with has the Optimus G with a flipcase. It's really nice, actually. The only problem he has with it is that it's hard to use the camera with the flip there in the way. Other than that he loves it. Anyway, you have the other case if you want to switch for a bit.

Well, I just checked my UPS tracking on my phone and it is showing "Arrival to Dartmouth" and "Out for Delivery"! Woohoo! I'm actually going to get my phone! This isn't just one really long dream. Lol.

Sent from my HTC One S using Android Central Forums
    On Friday mine said In Transit to Mt. Pearl, NL, and had wings, indicating it was traveling via air.... However, today it says its in New Brunswick, which makes me think its travelling via ground. I'm a bit rotted, had hoped it would be here now. Looks like the original date it will be!

Hopefully you get your phones today! Keep us posted!!

Packagemapping seems to sometimes mistakenly say items are shipping by air when they aren't. Still 1000x better than UPS own tracking which is kind of sad.

Quote Originally Posted by jimrebello View Post
    Packagemapping seems to sometimes mistakenly say items are shipping by air when they aren't. Still 1000x better than UPS own tracking which is kind of sad.

It is kinda sad. Lol

Mine just arrived after a long wait...

...and there are 2 ugly yellow marks about the size of fingerprints at the bottom of the screen (pixel discoloration mostly visible on lighter color background).

I SWEAR I HAVE THE WORST LUCK EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by BrutalGreen View Post

...and there are 2 ugly yellow marks about the size of fingerprints at the bottom of the screen (pixel discoloration mostly visible on lighter color background).

Oh wow! They actually show up in the picture! I'd be so frustrated at this point if my phone showed up in less than perfect condition. You should call Google Play CS right away! They'll probably priority ship a new phone right away. They have a stock pile for such circumstances

Also, where are you located, in Atlantic Canada by chance? Just curious of the phones are still on time

I'm in Quebec City Canada (my shipment actually came out of nowhere on Friday, but since I wasn't expecting it I missed it so got it today instead). I just got off the phone with the play store and they are going to send me a replacement. I have 21 days to return this phone.

AND YES THEY SHOW UP ON THE PICTURE BUT THEY LOOK WAY WORSE IN PERSON!

It finally arrived! I'm already in love. Lol!

No camera rattle, or any rattle that I can make out.

She's fast and my One S is no slouch.

Thanked by:
    badbrad17, jimrebello and rudeshko like this.

I'm in Quebec City Canada (my shipment actually came out of nowhere on Friday, but since I wasn't expecting it I missed it so got it today instead). I just got off the phone with the play store and they are going to send me a replacement. I have 21 days to return this phone.

AND YES THEY SHOW UP ON THE PICTURE BUT THEY LOOK WAY WORSE IN PERSON!
    You know what? I'm noticing some slight discolouration on the bottom of my screen as well...

It's just one tiny spot, but if it doesn't go away in the next day or two I'll have to ask for a replacement.

Well, the spot already seems to have disappeared. I had to put the phone down for a bit and in that time I can't notice it. We will see. Heh

It finally arrived! I'm already in love. Lol!

No camera rattle, or any rattle that I can make out.

She's fast and my One S is no slouch.

I notice a bit of rattle, but only when I shake front to back, rather than side to side. Apparently it is normal and I'm not too concerned about it.

This is indeed a fast phone otherwise. My old phone was an og galaxy s captivate so its like night and day.

Quote Originally Posted by jimrebello View Post
    I notice a bit of rattle, but only when I shake front to back, rather than side to side. Apparently it is normal and I'm not too concerned about it.

This is indeed a fast phone otherwise. My old phone was an og galaxy s captivate so its like night and day.

Wow. Yeah, that would be a major leap in speed. I used to have the Fascinate, which is pretty much the Captivate, I believe, and while it was a decent phone it is getting a little long in the tooth now. Hehe.

I just noticed that rattle. Lol. It isn't anything to freak out about. I'm too happy to have this phone to worry about a little rattle. It's not like I shake the phone in my ear ever.

You know what? I'm noticing some slight discolouration on the bottom of my screen as well...

It's just one tiny spot, but if it doesn't go away in the next day or two I'll have to ask for a replacement.

Well, the spot already seems to have disappeared. I had to put the phone down for a bit and in that time I can't notice it. We will see. Heh

I read on the following link that this may be due to the glue in the device not completely setting in, so it should go away after a while... the good news is that google has amended their warranty rules and have allowed returns / replacements for manufacturing issues for up to a year.

Thanked by 2:
    n3wDaddy77 likes this.

Originally Posted by jimrebello

Wow. Yeah, that would be a major leap in speed. I used to have the Fascinate, which is pretty much the Captivate, I believe, and while it was a decent phone it is getting a little long in the tooth now. Hehe.

I just noticed that rattle. Lol. It isn't anything to freak out about. I'm too happy to have this phone to worry about a little rattle. It's not like I shake the phone in my ear ever.

The fascinate is the same phone you are right. I had that dinosaur even after an early upgrade from an HTC magic that couldn't make a phone call. The captivate was a nice device but rogers expected me to wait another year before I can get an upgrade.. No more contracts for me. Its all nexus all the time from now on.

LOL guys, I have Sony Ericsson W810i, and you are saying that One S, or Captivate is giving you a huge difference comparing it to N4. Imagine what it's like to me

Quote Originally Posted by rudeshko View Post
    LOL guys, I have Sony Ericsson W810i, and you are saying that One S, or Captivate is giving you a huge difference comparing it to N4. Imagine what it's like to me
    Yeah you win. Lol

rudeshko likes this.

Haha! A definite win for you!

rudeshko likes this.

In also have the Samsung Fascinate 4g, and have had nothing but trouble from it since day one. It barely works now, I cannot wait to get this phone.

Quote Originally Posted by vicar204 View Post
    I read on the following link that this may be due to the glue in the device not completely setting in, so it should go away after a while... the good news is that google has amended their warranty rules and have allowed returns / replacements for manufacturing issues for up to a year.

Where did you read this return replacement for a year thing...??

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Q

Quote Originally Posted by niagarawalls View Post
    In also have the Samsung Fascinate 4g, and have had nothing but trouble from it since day one. It barely works now, I cannot wait to get this phone.

Yeah, that phone was lag fest, to be sure. I always forget that I rooted and flashed a custom ROM (Voodoo), which made that phone scream, at least for the time. Needless to say, if you are running stock you will be in happyland when the Nexus arrives. Lol

Thanked by 2:

would you believe it?? I too use Sony Ericsson W810i and waiting for N4

Quote Originally Posted by senthilada View Post
    would you believe it?? I too use Sony Ericsson W810i and waiting for N4
    You guys will love it even more then.

rudeshko likes this.
Page 80 of 90 FirstFirst ... 77787980818283 ... LastLast