Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Vlad21

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Mine is also in Maumee.

I have a question regarding the shipping time, back when I first ordered the phone and they just started shipping to the 1-2 weekers a few of them complained about how Google makes you pay for 2 day shipping but the phone shipped on Friday and they wouldn't get it till Tuesday so it was a waste of money. If it really is 2 day shipping shouldn't we be getting our phones tomorrow instead of Friday.

I'm not complaining about the shipping time, I already waited 6 weeks so another day wont matter. I'm just curious if it really is 2 day shipping or if I miss-understood.

rudeshko

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Mine is also in Maumee.

I have a question regarding the shipping time, back when I first ordered the phone and they just started shipping to the 1-2 weekers a few of them complained about how Google makes you pay for 2 day shipping but the phone shipped on Friday and they wouldn't get it till Tuesday so it was a waste of money. If it really is 2 day shipping shouldn't we be getting our phones tomorrow instead of Friday.

I'm not complaining about the shipping time, I already waited 6 weeks so another day wont matter. I'm just curious if it really is 2 day shipping or if I miss-understood.

There's no 2-day shipping for Canadians, only for US. Those who complained, didn't know that it's not just 2 days, it's 2 business days.

Robxrob

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
There's no 2-day shipping for Canadians, only for US. Those who complained, didn't know that it's not just 2 days, it's 2 business days.

Thanks to everyone who was posting on this thread. I've been following it since just before the holidays. I'm a 7-8 weeker and I got my email Tuesday night from Google and it's currently on schedule to arrive by Friday afternoon. It's currently in NY waiting to cross the border to come to Montreal. So 2 day shipping became 3 day since it was sent out late in the day.

Looking forward to a weekend of testing it out.

niagarawalls

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Thanks to everyone who was posting on this thread. I've been following it since just before the holidays. I'm a 7-8 weeker and I got my email Tuesday night from Google and it's currently on schedule to arrive by Friday afternoon. It's currently in NY waiting to cross the border to come to Montreal. So 2 day shipping became 3 day since it was sent out late in the day.

Looking forward to a weekend of testing it out.

You will love it, its worth the wait!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

jimrebello

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Awesome. yeah there is no 2 day shipping for Canada, so 3 days ain't bad. Mine was stuck in Ohio for like 4 days due to new years.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

isGuy

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Got my shipping email today. Yes! Was also in the 7 - 8 week range. Located in Vancouver.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

avenuePad

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I can't keep the brightness at 75%, its way to bright for my eyes (unless I am outside) :p
But i think if I did use my phone like you do, I would probably get around 12 hours of battery. Which is perfect, cause when most heavy users get home, the phone will be around 10% battery.

Lol! You know what? You're absolutely right about the brightness. I use the power control widget that I was guessing the brightness. Turns out I was only on about 25-35%. Hehe. But yeah, I can get 12 hours on moderate to heavy usage, which is more than adequate. :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

vicar204

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi All...
If you are like me, and are currently obsessively checking your shipping status on PackageMapping.com, here is a trick if you are checking the status from a device.
Use this link. It's basically the right hand iframe of the status page where you enter your tracking number... I was having issues viewing it on my iPad, since the javascript on the main site (that's used to show the map) was blanking out the screen...

Vlad21

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
My phone is also in Windsor. I'm not sure how many checkpoints there are left but from what I've seen so far it doesn't really matter. You could get your phone today even if there are 10 checkpoints just as long as the package isn't held up anywhere. Or you could get your phone tomorrow even if there's 1 checkpoint if the package is held up somewhere for a few hours.

alexc9r

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
My phone is also in Windsor. I'm not sure how many checkpoints there are left but from what I've seen so far it doesn't really matter. You could get your phone today even if there are 10 checkpoints just as long as the package isn't held up anywhere. Or you could get your phone tomorrow even if there's 1 checkpoint if the package is held up somewhere for a few hours.

I think we will get it tomorrow. UPS is usually right about their estimates.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk HD

alexc9r

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
In transit to Mississauga, according to Package Mapping. Also close to where I live. Looks like they are shipping to UPS centres close to the where people are.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty