Purchasing Nexus 4 from US but using it somewhere else
I've got a question
I live in Thailand and Nexus products are not available for Thailand yet, so I'm planning to ask someone in US to buy one for me and post it to me.
My question is that will I face any troubles using the device, if I purchase it like that? can I buy applications easily from Google play?
One more question. What about warranty? Can I take it to any LG consumer service in Thailand in case it's not working the way it should?
Thanks a lot
- 01-06-2013, 06:11 AM #2
- 98 Posts
Re: Purchasing Nexus 4 from US but using it somewhere else
Well when it comes to usage there should not be any problems as long theres a carrier there that has a gsm micro sim type of network and buying apps should not be a problem as well..but warranty wise i believe lg would only accept it in the .u.s since the warranty is for that region so you would have to send it back to the u.s. for those problems.. p.s. I could be wrong.
- 01-06-2013, 07:13 AM #3
- 01-06-2013, 09:36 AM #5
- 01-06-2013, 01:35 PM #7
- 01-07-2013, 08:15 AM #9
- 01-07-2013, 10:25 AM #10
- By nexnexnex in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 11-25-2012, 08:27 PM
- By dave9851 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 35Last Post: 01-19-2012, 11:17 PM
- By AndroidXTC in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2011, 06:58 PM
- By Snareman in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2011, 09:55 PM
- By Lord Vader in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 11-07-2010, 12:45 PM