January 29th Order Tracking Thread

JoeSimms

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Was there even an option for priority shipping? I just raced through the checkout process in a rush and didn't bother to look at much lol.

Anyone know?
Not that I am aware of. The default shipping (in the USA) was 2-day UPS, so unless that posted is suggesting he/she got overnight shipping, I am not sure what he/shes thinking of.

PostmanPat

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
BOOOOOO what the heck do you know I wish I could dislike this post. I'm furious because I ordered within like 30min-1hr of it being restocked and did not get a shipping notification.

PS. If you are a real postman I demand proof of credentials.

:eek: Calm down... I was just proposing an explanation for the odd shipping notifications.

If you want to know my credentials, just check out my website.... Postman Pat

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
So as soon as people get their devices let's see some pics with proof. I just spoke with a higher up at Google, they don't beleive us after linking him to this thread, he says it takes at least 2 days to process and another 2 to ship...so be sure to leave your comment, they are watching!

I ordered my device at 12:24 eastern and got nothing? No tracking no nothing...and they already spent my mula!_

Looks like your higher up lied I ordered at 2:30 central yesterday got shipping email this morning see below. Oh did I tell you your higher lied.

In Transit: On Time
Business
Day(s) Left1

Change Delivery
Request Status Updates
Scheduled Delivery:
Thursday, 01/31/2013, By End of Day
Last Location:
Louisville, KY, United States, Wednesday, 01/30/2013

Additional Information
Shipped/Billed On:01/29/2013Type:packageWeight:1.00 lb

Shipment Progress
What's This?
LocationDateLocal TimeActivity
Louisville, KY, United States 01/30/2013 1:55 P.M.Origin Scan
United States 01/29/2013 2:41 P.M.Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I will continue to watch the posts on here til my nexus arrives. You guys are funny and keep me entertained :D

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S3 via Tapatalk

adam514

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Hey i'm new to this forum. I ordered mine at exactly 1 pm when it went on sale for us Canadians Lol I received a shipped notification a few hours ago and the tracker was just updated for Monday Feb. 4th! Can't wait!

TypoCorrecto

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I will continue to watch the posts on here til my nexus arrives. You guys are funny and keep me entertained :D

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S3 via Tapatalk

In NOLA?

Google is playing with my emotions. I ordered damn near when the site opened up (1/29, 11:20am CST) and the money has been deducted from my bank account but I have yet to receive a shipping notification...AAAHHH!

rupam95

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
In NOLA?

Google is playing with my emotions. I ordered damn near when the site opened up (1/29, 11:20am CST) and the money has been deducted from my bank account but I have yet to receive a shipping notification...AAAHHH!

Same here man. I call it BS!

Off-topic:

My credit card charged +$1.00....i wonder why.

My Total: $395.21 after the order.

Credit Card:
01-29-2013 **Pending GOOGLE *MARKETPLACE GOOGLE.COM/CH CA + $ 1.00 <--------???
01-29-2013 **Pending GOOGLE *Devices GOOGLE.COM/CH CA + $ 395.21

TypoCorrecto

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Same here man. I call it BS!

Off-topic:

My credit card charged +$1.00....i wonder why.

My Total: $395.21 after the order.

Credit Card:
01-29-2013 **Pending GOOGLE *MARKETPLACE GOOGLE.COM/CH CA + $ 1.00 <--------???
01-29-2013 **Pending GOOGLE *Devices GOOGLE.COM/CH CA + $ 395.21

Yeah my bank account says the same thing, minus the tax in my total...YIKES. I believe the $1.00 is to verify your payment source but I have use it before on Google Wallet so I don't really know what's the issue. I called and emailed Google and they kept giving me the 1-2 week window crap...

AtomicFrost

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Looks like your higher up lied I ordered at 2:30 central yesterday got shipping email this morning see below. Oh did I tell you your higher lied.

In Transit: On Time
Business
Day(s) Left1

Change Delivery
Request Status Updates
Scheduled Delivery:
Thursday, 01/31/2013, By End of Day
Last Location:
Louisville, KY, United States, Wednesday, 01/30/2013

Additional Information
Shipped/Billed On:01/29/2013Type:packageWeight:1.00 lb

Shipment Progress
What's This?
LocationDateLocal TimeActivity
Louisville, KY, United States 01/30/2013 1:55 P.M.Origin Scan
United States 01/29/2013 2:41 P.M.Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Mines also coming from Louisville, KY. I wonder if this distribution center started shipping theirs early over the others. That could explain why only some people's orders have shipped. I'm guessing that the KY distribution center is only shipping to people on the eastern half of the country.

Mine had its origin scan at 2:43 PM on the 30th, so they must have sent out a lot of them. (Almost an hour between your package and mine being scanned in) :)

sonicresidue

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Yeah my bank account says the same thing, minus the tax in my total...YIKES. I believe the $1.00 is to verify your payment source but I have use it before on Google Wallet so I don't really know what's the issue. I called and emailed Google and they kept giving me the 1-2 week window crap...

As it has been stated in previous threads, they put a hold on your card for the purchase amount to check availability of funds, then drop the hold. The charge reappears when the item ships.

All the things that some of you are freaking out over have been covered in previous order tracking threads.

Everybody just relax. You'll get your stuff.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

TypoCorrecto

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
As it has been stated in previous threads, they put a hold on your card for the purchase amount to check availability of funds, then drop the hold. The charge reappears when the item ships.

All the things that some of you are freaking out over have been covered in previous order tracking threads.

Everybody just relax. You'll get your stuff.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Don't tell me to relax, I WANT MY DAMN PHONE!

But seriously, I'm chill, just really excited...

x Pervy Sage

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Mines also coming from Louisville, KY. I wonder if this distribution center started shipping theirs early over the others. That could explain why only some people's orders have shipped. I'm guessing that the KY distribution center is only shipping to people on the eastern half of the country.

Mine had its origin scan at 2:43 PM on the 30th, so they must have sent out a lot of them. (Almost an hour between your package and mine being scanned in) :)

mine is shipping from louisville, KY as well

Louisville, KY is the location of the UPS world air hub. I believe shipping is 2-day AIR from Google... so it will go to Louisville, KY and from there it will fly to the facility/state closest to you. I ordered my Nexus 10 from the U.S. and it came from Louisville, KY as well.

This time however, I ordered directly from the Canada play store as it was available.

Any Canadians receive a shipping notification? I haven't heard anything from Google.

KenDavidson

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Ordered at 6:05 PM on 1/29/2013 with an estimated shipping time of 1-2 weeks. Google Play order status still shows Estimated shipping date of 2/13/2013

Order: Nexus 4 16 GB

* Card has been authorized for full amount of purchase
* Authorization is still pending in bank account.
* Google Wallet still shows "Google Inc. received your order" with no additional updates.
* Card has not been charged for purchase, only authorized for full amount.

I would love to get an email with tracking information and shipping confirmation but am not holding my breath. I ordered back on 11/13 about two hours into the launch and it sat in pending status and then mysteriously was "cancelled" without explanation. Pending authorization had rolled off after 3 days and no charge was ever attempted on my card. Google Play representatives could not explain the issue.

I am confident this time will work out regardless of the actual shipping date, but obviously the sooner the better. I only live less than a mile from the distribution site but that apparently has no bearing on shipping times as evidenced from my last experience.

Total $384.77

I am stoked to finally get this into my hands!

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Ordered at 6:05 PM on 1/29/2013 with an estimated shipping time of 1-2 weeks. Google Play order status still shows Estimated shipping date of 2/13/2013

Order: Nexus 4 16 GB

* Card has been authorized for full amount of purchase
* Authorization is still pending in bank account.
* Google Wallet still shows "Google Inc. received your order" with no additional updates.
* Card has not been charged for purchase, only authorized for full amount.

I would love to get an email with tracking information and shipping confirmation but am not holding my breath. I ordered back on 11/13 about two hours into the launch and it sat in pending status and then mysteriously was "cancelled" without explanation. Pending authorization had rolled off after 3 days and no charge was ever attempted on my card. Google Play representatives could not explain the issue.

I am confident this time will work out regardless of the actual shipping date, but obviously the sooner the better. I only live less than a mile from the distribution site but that apparently has no bearing on shipping times as evidenced from my last experience.

Total $384.77

I am stoked to finally get this into my hands!

Why is your total 384.77 and mine was 392.76 man are they charging me more for being in Texas I knew I should have moved back to Chicago after I got out of school. Googs give me my change