January 29th Order Tracking Thread

Pheo7

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Order date: Jan 29, 2013 10:05:40 AM PST

And for me still nothing, when I go to my orders in the playstore, it says preorder and no estimated shipping date, do you think it's normal?

I'm a bit worried to have only pre order :(

ibbyj

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Order date: Jan 29, 2013 10:05:40 AM PST

And for me still nothing, when I go to my orders in the playstore, it says preorder and no estimated shipping date, do you think it's normal?

I'm a bit worried to have only pre order :(

Where do you live?

jimmiekain

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Placed my order (bumper only... i already have phone) at 9:01pm PST on the 29th.

I got an e-mail this morning saying it shipped. When I checked the tracking number i found that it actually shipped yesterday and is on a vehicle for delivery today by end of business!

(pretty much the same as most of you)

(shipping estimate in google wallet said 2/13)

corpgator

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I'm pissed. In Florida and ordered 2 8gbs at 12:54 EST. Still no ship yet and it says it will ship 2/13. I contacted google play store to ask why others who ordered after me were already getting their phone and their response was:

"Orders are shipped based on the estimate in your order confirmation email. Once an order has been processed you'll receive a second ship confirmation email with your tracking number. It may take 24 hours for the package tracking to return any information for your tracking number.

If you have not received a package tracking number after the time quoted in your order confirmation email, please let us know.

According to our records, your order should ship by the evening of February 13."

Pheo7

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I live in florida, but i paid with an international card using google wallet. I tried buying books and it worked so i don't think it's a problem of payment. However my payment is still on pending in my google wallet as it's still in pre order.

UnlockedOnly

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
New York here...................placed my order 1-29 @ 3pmEST..............8gb/bumper.................NO shipping note yet...............linked N4 to google..............2day shipping....................charged my account instantly..........nothing but the original confirmation email for a placed order due Feb 13.

HUGE UPDATE-

Got my tracking number for my BUMPER......lol

funny how i ordered the bumber 1/2 hour AFTER the phone, still no tracking # for my N4.

Kate Bowyer

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Ordered from Idaho on 1/29 @ 9:15 pacific time

Just got my shipping email from Google Play (7:32am) with tracking number and according to UPS it will be here by end of day tomorrow!

I was a little worried since they already took the money out of my account and I had not heard anything.

TheDroidKid

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Has any one from Toronto Canada got a tracking number yet? Mine is in pre-order status? see image below... did any one else have this before they got there ups tracking?

Capture.png

CFri

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a 16G at 5:12PM Pacific on the 29th. I am in eastern Washington state. I got a shipping notice this morning at 3AM Pacific. Checked it at 730 when I woke up and saw the email and it is already out for delivery!

KenDavidson

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Just received an update from Google Play and from UPS.

My phone shows a shipping label being created but does not show anything in the tracking data yet under the tracking number I was provided. I also received a notification by email from UPS stating my device is scheduled to be deliverd "by close of business today, January 31, 2013". I hope it is there when I get home tonight.

gmtom1

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Order Date: January 29, 2013 7:22:51 AM UTC-10

Still not one email or anything from google, not even a confirm email. Not getting worried yet, but I still think it's weird that my google Wallet transaction page shows the N4/bumper I ordered, yet the Google Play Orders page only shows 2 bumpers, with one listed as pre-order and the 2nd shows 2/13 shipping estimate. No charge or temporary authorization posted either.

I also noticed they charged me the incorrect tax rate - it's much lower than it's supposed to be based on my total order, but I'm not going to complain. Saves me about $15, which pays for the shipping.

I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised with an email by the end of the week. If not, I'm going to call them.

Drhux

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm in Montreal Canada and I ordered mine yesterday. I received the conformation but nothing else. Has anyone in Canada got a shipping notification?