What phone are you upgrading to the Nexus 4 from?

AFM1204

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Virgin Mobile Audiovox 65000:
uploadfromtaptalk1359767268644.jpg
It's at least ten years old.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

dmcincubus

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
well, I left att at the beginning of January. had an htc one x. sold it, went to tmobile prepaid and have been sporting the lg optimus l9. really surprised at how much I like the phone. alas, nexus 4 here I come.

setherd

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
My wife and I have HTC myTouch 3G...yes they suck. I rooted and ROM's them but they reboot all the time and calls take forever to make and answer.
Rer N4 arrived Thursday, mine is upposed to arrive Monday. :)

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Upgrading from my ageing BlackBerry 9900 :)

finally giving in to the android hype.. my first android phone soo far.. always been an apple fanboy.. hope i hav a good android experience.. N4 just shipped out 2dy from google :)

iLOVEhead

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Upgrading from a iPhone 5 64gb. Tired of the smaller screen, going to hang onto it because I had already purchased tons of photography/video apps that I use for racing in the car.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

AFM1204

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Upgrading from a iPhone 5 64gb. Tired of the smaller screen, going to hang onto it because I had already purchased tons of photography/video apps that I use for racing in the car.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Is that an upgrade? Looks like a parallel move. Lots of people would kill for an iPhone 5.

iLOVEhead

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Is that an upgrade? Looks like a parallel move. Lots of people would kill for an iPhone 5.

Yeah I know but had all the iPhone's version and just a bit bored with it. Nothing that excites me anymore. I looks the app selection but that's where it ends for me.