Where my .Pdf go on my Nexus 4??

Ka Ren

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I have a Galaxy Nexus 4. I used bluetooh with photos that go to "Gallery"
But now im sending a .pdf and i can open it, but i dont now whe is it?
Can someone help me with this?
and other question that i have is if i can organize my music like put it in a folder o it just go to the "my music"?
Thank you so much.

deano131

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I would check your download file/app. Also I think you will have to send /share it from this file/app since you can not attach it from the email app unless you upload it to your Google drive account.

As for music this is a bit more complicated. Since the Nexus4 is a Google phone I think your music is stored in the cloud. Some music is cached in a file on your phone while you are playing it. There are a few threads on this issue.

Last edited:

fernandezhjr

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
If you don't have a file explorer installed, you should install one. Then you will be able to search for it. I would start with the downloads folder. In my downloads folder there is a subfolder for Adobe Reader that has all my PDFs. I'm not sure where they would get placed when using Bluetooth. I also transfered my music from my PC to my phone by placing them in a folder titled Music. Music players have no problem locating this music.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

deano131

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Another good app is the Attachment (gmail attach) app. Gives you the function to attach almost anything right from the email app.