Need HELP! problem with Nexus 4

AaronLin94

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello, i just got my nexus 4 yesterday..

and for some reason, when i went to class this afternoon. i was still using it. but after one hour, when i took my phone out again, it was shut off. i tried turning it on but it wouldnt. i panicked... i came back to my dorm and plugged in the charger.. still, nothing happened.. until i saw something online about booting it in safe mode where i press the power + volume up button, only then did it turn on. I just went to the gym just now and i came back, only to find myself with the same situation...

does anybody know what i should do? or how i should contact google about this problem?

John Beirne

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello, i just got my nexus 4 yesterday..

and for some reason, when i went to class this afternoon. i was still using it. but after one hour, when i took my phone out again, it was shut off. i tried turning it on but it wouldnt. i panicked... i came back to my dorm and plugged in the charger.. still, nothing happened.. until i saw something online about booting it in safe mode where i press the power + volume up button, only then did it turn on. I just went to the gym just now and i came back, only to find myself with the same situation...

does anybody know what i should do? or how i should contact google about this problem?

Have a look around at the forums here. There are some posts about similar issues and fixes.
Good luck.

Sent from my GT-I5800 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty