N5 camera

valpd

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Will the N5 have a similar camera to the LG G2 & the Samsung Galaxy S4. I hate the N4 camera. Its horrible.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

valpd

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
All the rumors basically say that the G2 has the exact same specs.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

skyrockett

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
4's cam is alright! You just don't know how to use camera
IMG_20130824_233433_zps739af5f3.jpg

IMG_20130922_212130_zpsccfded12.jpg

IMG_20130711_195210_zpscf39eddc.jpg

valpd

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site

Unicorn Rancher

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Will the N5 have a similar camera to the LG G2 & the Samsung Galaxy S4. I hate the N4 camera. Its horrible.
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who said it will have the same camera as the N7. I guess it's pretty serious.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Its a nexus its going to have sub par camera lack any awesome features you might expect. Don't expect any thing more from a nexus. Just be lucky they at least keep the S800 CPU. Nexus is built with developers in mind not your average users.

Sent from Bad Azz VZW LG G2 Cyan Tapatalk

stylez619

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Are those look overdone to you? Anything particularly or not properly been done?

Did you apply any filters to any of those three pics?
The first one has no focal point and is generally just out of focus. (It's a night shot, we already know low-light pics are a hard thing to accomplish on this phone)
The second and third ones look vintage. Like something from a 1986 polaroid or Instagram filter.

Now, that's not me saying they're bad pictures, if that's how you want them to look. They "look" artistic, which is great. But I'd prefer to have a sharp, clean, quality picture to begin with before having to apply filters to get whatever type of effect I wished for.

skyrockett

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Did you apply any filters to any of those three pics?
The first one has no focal point and is generally just out of focus. (It's a night shot, we already know low-light pics are a hard thing to accomplish on this phone)
The second and third ones look vintage. Like something from a 1986 polaroid or Instagram filter.

Now, that's not me saying they're bad pictures, if that's how you want them to look. They "look" artistic, which is great. But I'd prefer to have a sharp, clean, quality picture to begin with before having to apply filters to get whatever type of effect I wished for.

First picture is of course out focus.. I dont have manual focus to begin with. I think for a cam that fits in your pocket as an option for $299(some got it for $199) it does pretty good. If you wanna go all pro then.. You know how much does it cost. I am sure iPhone or any other flagships that over $700 do better pictures but i bet if a person knows how to take picture it doesn't really matter. Because phone shooter all the same.. In some ways.