Recover deleted photos on Nexus 4! Need your precious help :(

tugtim

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello all. I have deleted lots of photos from my LG Nexus 4. Now i really need those photos badly. Tried many sofware but non of them could able to see my nexus 4 as a disk. So i couldnt able to scan the memory. Please help me this is really important. How can i get my deleted photos back on my Nexus 4. Its stock android 4.4.2

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
There are a number of unerase tools available for Android but, so far as I know, all require root access. Now, you could consider rooting your phone, but I fear that that would destroy the remains of the very files you are trying to unerase. Frankly, I think you are out of luck.

You might try contacting one of these developers to see if they can address the root requirement. See https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...?id=com.defianttech.diskdigger&token=Ccy1Tmjx and the "Similar apps" at the bottom of the screen.

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately, due to the fact that there is no real drive, SD card, or even a FAT32 partition in the phone, the "internal storage" is an emulated drive, and the only way to connect to the device's storage is via MTP (no hardware or low-level filesystem access), the possibilities of recovering any deleted file from the N4, and many other newer Android phones, is near pretty much 0 on a stock phone, and those apps for rooted devices are hit and miss at best and only good if you use them almost immediately after the deletion and haven't written anything new (new picture, download, etc). Sorry.

Hordiyevych

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
To prevent this happening in the future, use Google+ Auto Backup. You set it up via the Google+ app and it'd really helpful. It automatically backs up photos and videos.

Posted via Android Central App

TarunVarshney

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
For me the pictures got deleted themselves !!! :mad:
I had around 1 GB free, then all of a sudden when I installed an app the other day, it said 2.5 GB .. did seems fishy but I didn't bother investigating.. after all who would think that suck my a$$ Google would have bugs that can delete all your pics..

And the salt-on-wound irony is that no other file is touched .. its only /DCIM/Camera that was wiped...

Seriously WTF google .

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87