- 06-23-2014, 09:28 PM #2Current Personal Phone: Google Nexus 4 on AT&T (SimpleAOSP/hells-Core Kernel/LTE)
Current Work Phone: LG G2 VS980 on VZW (Snuzzo's Plain-Andy ROM)
Current Tablet: iPad 4/Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
Other phones "in the family": HTC One (M7), Moto G GPE, LG G2
Previous/Retired Android Devices: HTC Aria/Incredible 2/Rezound/DNA, Samsung Stratosphere, SGS2 Skyrocket, Nextbook 8P
- 06-25-2014, 04:39 PM #4
- 07-03-2014, 02:31 AM #5
Re: What is 4.4.4?
One noticeable change is how the screen off time is disabled when viewing lock screen widgets, so now I can finally use this feature without having to scroll back and forth every few seconds.
Posted via Android Central App
- By vdubbmax in forum TravelReplies: 13Last Post: 12-17-2014, 03:56 PM
- By tsells in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 9Last Post: 06-26-2014, 02:38 PM
- By guitarfish in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 14Last Post: 06-26-2014, 01:47 PM
- By D-Craig in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2014, 08:35 PM
- By D-Craig in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 03:23 PM