Broken screen

ysbg

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
Well, it finally happened.. After a biking-related incident, I broke the screen of my Nexus 4. It has a nice crack along the diagonal and one across the bottom. Touch is no longer responding.

This is such a poor timing for this to happen. I was hopping on holding on to it until at least the end of the year. While there are some nice devices out there, none of them really excite me and I would like to wait for the release of Android L and possibly the next Nexus.

I will visit LG's repair center on Friday and if it's not too expensive I'll get the screen fixed. Otherwise I guess I have to hope my gf upgrades from her Galaxy S3 so that I can use it until some other phone piques my interest.

ysbg

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
re:

Nope, no case.. Oh well, this is the first time it happens to me. It will teach me to be more careful so hopefully it doesn't happen again for a long time.

A new nexus sounds great, I just hope it will be the nexus 6 rather than the 5! I can't wait!

ysbg

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
re:

So I'm getting a repair from LG for $110... It will allow me to wait for the next nexus, or maybe longer.

ysbg

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
re:

I got my device back! It almost feels like new. This phone is great, hopefully no more incidents of the sort!

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress