HOW do i return the nexus 5 and get a full refund?

spielnicht

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
No, there is no restocking fee. I just returned my white Nexus 5 because I could not stand looking at the white speaker grill one more day and that's exactly what I told them as the reason for me returning it. Now I just have to wait 2-3 weeks for the black to ship, but I'm completely OK with that as long as I don't have to see that white speaker grill again. I have no idea what the hell they were thinking when they designed it. LOVE the back plate, sexy as hell, but they should have either made the entire front white or left it all black.

ManInTheBox10

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
First of all your brothers are d**ks for making you go through all the trouble of returning the Nexuses after trying to do something nice for them.

Secondly, the Nexus 5 is by far the cheapest quality phone around.

Sorry to be blunt. I'd just be pretty pissed off if I were you.

Posted via Android Central App

SeanPlunk

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I have two black 32GB if anyone is interested. It cost me $440 to get them to me, and I'd sell them for cost + shipping. PM me if interested.

I'm in Southern California.

Michael_CS

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Are you sure?

The Nexus 5 F.A.Q. | Android Central

From the boys at AC themselves.
What kind of warranty do i get with the Nexus 5 from Google?

A: Officially:
This information applies to devices and accessories purchased in the United States.

The Nexus 5 is manufactured by LG Electronics, Inc., whose principal place of business is at LG Twin Towers, 20 Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul 150-721, Korea ("LG").

LG provides a limited manufacturer's warranty for the Nexus 5. Please refer to the warranty card in the Nexus 5 package or LG for details on the LG limited warranty. This additional warranty does not affect your legal rights.
The little book that came with the Nexus 5 that none of us read says there's a "limited" 12-month warranty for the original purchaser only.