Keep going back to Nexus 5

scgf

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I bought my first Nexus 5 in Feb 2014. Sold it later and bought a Lumia 930. In August I bought another N5, sold it and bought an LG G3. Since then I have had a OnePlus One, and moved back to my 930 for a while. Now I've just ordered my third Nexus 5. I might be mad, but this phone has something I haven't experienced with any other phone. I was deliberating whether to buy the new Samsung Galaxy S6 when it comes out. Deliberated all weekend but felt in the end the S6 would be way over the top for me and much more fragile. I'm not a gamer, 16GB is more than enough for my needs and the N5 in red is just so nice - I miss it so much when I haven't got it.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I agree....it's an exceptionally successful design. With a 3000mAh battery in it, it would be a killer.☺

Posted via the Android Central App

Aj Irawan

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
I totally have the same feeling.. Bought this phone last year Feb, wrecked it due to water damage. Got a replacement, changed it to G3 and yet using it again. It's got something to do with the feelings of holding it in your hand, and lollipop smoothness. Battery is just a small issue for me, I love this Nexus 5.

Posted via the Android Central App

DLK1

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
If you think you might be mad, you may need to see someone for that. Or perhaps just keep the N5 long enough to get over the madness. I got my N5 in Dec, 2013. I have replaced the battery once and that helped a lot. I keep a pocket charger with me when I know I am going to be away from home or car. Love stock Android.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anastasia40