Nexus 5 unable to boot

Status
Not open for further replies.

CometW

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,

After fully charging the phone yesterday, when I went out to get food, my phone shut down along the way and being unable to boot. My phone is running on stock 5.0 with no mods

At first, I was able to get to the colored dots loading screen but it would always get stuck there and shut off. Then I keep trying to restart it up and it got worse and worse, now I'm always stuck at the GOOGLE screen. I'm not sure if this is a boot loop issue as it just gets stuck at GOOGLE screen. I tried the recovery mode cache wipe and it gets stuck at the GOOGLE screen in the middle of the wipe.

So this morning, after fiddling around the power buttons some more, I am able to get the battery logo while charging, though it is weird that it shows 100% then completely drained the next minute or so. I try to load into the recovery mode again and this is what I see at the bottom

E: failed to mount /cache (invalid argument)
E: Can't mount /cache/recovery/log
E: Can't open /cache/recovery/log

Am I screwed? I'm not sure what to do at this point, I'm still in recovery mode but don't want to push any buttons yet as it was a real struggle to get to this point as I'm always stuck at the GOOGLE screen.

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm just really frustrated at this point as all my stuff in my phone seems like gone.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty