Slow charging Marshmallow

5point0

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Since updating to 6.0 earlier in the week my n6 seems to take much longer to charge. It is stating up to 7 hours from 5% to 100%. Currently at 44% after 3 1/2 hours of charging.
Anybody experiencing the same?

Posted via the Android Central App

rishabh mendiratta

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
Brother your phone took 7 hours to charge from a normal charger ?😱😱. Like really ?

And yeah the charging has also slowed down a bit
In my nexus 6 since updated to marshmallow. I charging time remaining never increase from 1 hour 10 mins in lollipop. But now in marshmallow even after 35% charging it says 1 hour 30 mins left .
Google are we getting doze in cost of this ?🙇🙇

5point0

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I am using the Motorola turbo charger with the standard cable.
If I look at the battery stats while charging it says 'charging over USB'. I think it should say AC.
Can anyone help, please!

jj14x

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
If I look at the battery stats while charging it says 'charging over USB'. I think it should say AC.

Try a different cable, and if that doesn't help, try a different charger. You are right - it should say AC - USB charging is very slow compared to AC charging.

PERPZ

Nov 7, 2016
Visit site
Since updating to 6.0 earlier in the week my n6 seems to take much longer to charge. It is stating up to 7 hours from 5% to 100%. Currently at 44% after 3 1/2 hours of charging.
Anybody experiencing the same?

Yeah bruh same here after i updated to marshmallow from my sony xperia c5 ultra dual

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa