Visual voicemail on Nexus 6 with AT&T?

quietlybrilliant

May 12, 2013
Visit site
What's the best way to get visual voicemail on a rooted Nexus 6 on AT&T with lollipop? Anything better than the AT&T app? I don't want to upgrade to marshmallow because I can't figure out how to with this rooted phone I'm using.

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
What's the best way to get visual voicemail on a rooted Nexus 6 on AT&T with lollipop? Anything better than the AT&T app? I don't want to upgrade to marshmallow because I can't figure out how to with this rooted phone I'm using.
I believe that there aren't any Visual Voicemail apps that work on the Nexus 6.

The reason for that is that most, if not all Visual Voicemail app are Carrier Based, and since the Nexus 6 is not a Carrier skinned phone, the app won't work.

Personally the only thing I have found that works for Visual Voicemail is Google Voice. You would, however need to get a Google Voice number for that to work.

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
You mean folks use something other than Google Voice? I've never had a single issue through about 6 phones on AT&T. Set it up through the web site and choose it in the phone settings and your good...I don't have a Google # ..

I have also read in the forums about folks who sideloaded the apk for the Att app and it worked fine...

Posted via Serenity

canawler

Dec 9, 2014
Visit site
Why would you need to side load the ATT VV app? I installed it directly from the Play store and it works fine, no issues at all.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non