Coming this month..Nexus Covers and Dock!!

adamfrayne182

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
I thought I would use docks, but sold my HP Touchpad one like after 2 uses lol.

I probably will skip on this dock. Not much features on it.

vzwty

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Totally getting that dock and hooking up some decent computer speakers. That would make a great little gaming station when using a controller for games like Dead Trigger and Shadowgun.

DestinedtoGame

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I want the dock because it will make it easier to watch movies on my Nexus 7. Also, there is the cool part about turning my 7 into a awesome alarm clock.

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I want the dock because it will make it easier to watch movies on my Nexus 7. Also, there is the cool part about turning my 7 into a awesome alarm clock.

I discovered one large downside to using it as an alarm clock - screen brightness. I'm currently trying it out as an alarm, but with the screen turned off all night, and my old alarm clock still sitting right beside it so I can roll over & see what time it is. Even with a filter plug-in, the screen puts out way too much light to be on all night, for my tastes at least (the darker the room the better IMO).

Ravynmagi

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
$50 for a charging dock? ACK! Put some speakers in it and I might be interested.

Price seems good compared to what the Galaxy Nexus pogo dock. They originally asked $80 for that thing, which has since come down to $54 now. So this starting at $50 is a big improvement.

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I somewhat agree with DreamSTi, considering it's just a stand with charger, $50 is a price with a hefty profit margin built in for sure. However, it's not way out there compared to other devices' accessories (especially official ones), and until/unless we see other stands utilizing the side 4-pin connection, it has a huge advantage over other docks, and IMO is worth the money if for no other reason than being able to pick up & set down the N7 without aiming & clicking in a USB connector.

Reactions: DigitalKnight

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty