Preorder GP: No Shipping/Tracking Email - Post Here

wpeen001

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
Ordered 7/5 and haven't heard a word from Google. No email, credit deduction...nothing. I can't say I'm very pleased, should of went to Gamestop and saved 14 bucks on shipping...but owell

Will1900

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone gotten anymore info. All I have is a shipping conformation and I wan't to cancel my second tablet as soon as I can. I preordered July 9th(earlier than GameStop), if that helps.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
We had this over in the S3 forums so why not here?

Ordered 8GB 07/08

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

How many of these posts are needed? It's not going to get it to those that haven't received it any faster.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

qortuba

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
I called Google customer service yesterday to complain about not getting my shipment, knowing people order it after me i they got it before me.

He mentioned that most of the people who got their orders are the people who ordered the Nexus 7 alone without any accessories.

I ordered mine with the accessories.

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I called yesterday and a recorded message that played before I spoke to the rep stated they'd ship pre orders over the next three days. I ordered late, just last week, but someone that ordered the same day as me posted that his Nexus 7 shipped. My account has been charged. The rep said everything was OK with my pre order. I asked if I could pay more to bump the shipping speed to next day, but the rep said two-day was the only type of shipping available. The rep was very nice. You could tell that they're getting a ton of "where's my Nexus 7" calls.

I'm not a patient person, but that's all I can be at this point.

credo

May 1, 2010
Visit site
UPS My Choice sent me an email alert that my Google product will be delivered tomorrow.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

kevinnugent

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
OK. It's 3:00pm on the 16th of July here now. I ordered via Play on 27/6/12. Nothing from Google even after 3 emails to their support area.

Nothing. No emails, no shipping details, nothing. They have really screwed this up.

JesusG90

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
OK. It's 3:00pm on the 16th of July here now. I ordered via Play on 27/6/12. Nothing from Google even after 3 emails to their support area.

Nothing. No emails, no shipping details, nothing. They have really screwed this up.

Where are you located? Which model? You order a case?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

kevinnugent

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
Where are you located? Which model? You order a case?

Australia. 16GB. No case.

I just spoke to "Jake" at Google. He's telling me no-one in the US has them yet either, and I SHOULD (couldn't promise anything) get a shipping number - via Fedex - within the next "couple of days".

Bull .

JesusG90

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Australia. 16GB. No case.

I just spoke to "Jake" at Google. He's telling me no-one in the US has them yet either, and I SHOULD (couldn't promise anything) get a shipping number - via Fedex - within the next "couple of days".

Bull .

Well, I'm pretty sure he's right in the sense that no GP pre-orders in the US have shipped, but I'm sure tomorrow you'll receive your confirmation/shipping email.

paulsnyder90

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Not really "complaining" necessarily but I just ordered mine last week..I think on the 12th.

I didn't order any accessories however they did already charge my account, so that's a little shady.

Hoping to get some sort of email tomorrow. Much longer and I'm not going to necessarily be a happy camper considering they already took my money and it clearly states "Will not be charged until your order has shipped".

Had they not taken my money so early i wouldn't really be that impatient.

It's all a bit of a mess really.