What did you us your $25 credit on?

iastonish

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
So far I've only bought nova launcher prime. Great dev, great launcher features, well worth the price.

What about you?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

mazzmoney95

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
I learned from the last 2 I used to NEVER purchase a replacement launcher. I purchased I think aHome for my phone on Android 1.6 and once 2.1 came I switched to Launcher Pro. Now that 4.0 is out I would have to switch to nova/apex. Every major release there will always be a better home replacement launcher.

With that in mind I did purchase Swift key for tablets. I LOVE it on my LTE so I needed it on my tablet. Besides that I haven't spent the rest. Might save it for some really good apps later on.

I do have a question though. Can I use the credit to buy a cover for this tablet? I mean, it is part of the play store.

lochmox

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I was kinda pissed that google "forced" me to pay my app using $25 google balance. I was saving that $25 and wanted to use my credit card instead but google gave me no option on checkout and just took away my balance. Sure I have $24 left but have no means of purchasing app other than using google wallet. I hope google address this problem real soon.

pdhahn

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
So far I've picked up SwiftKey and Juice Defender. I'm going to hang onto the rest of my remaining balance for now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Droidbeyond

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
So far spent it on SwiftKey, Instapaper, pocket Casts / catcher.....

Anyone have any suggestions of good system utils or generally useful apps i should get?

Anyone get the HD widgets?

preferably i'd like to get apps that can also be used on my Galaxy S3 and an old Droid 2 Global (wifi only mode) ...