Best Warranty Site

Corey Bryant

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I found about 10 warranty sites, with one not requiring a deductible.

Which one do you use? I think my biggest druther would be to get a new one (not refurbished or 'fixed') no matter if an accident or becomes unworkable with no fault of my own.

If needed, I can add a poll that has the ones I found, if needed, but I figured most have one. And if you do, please let me know why you chose that company.

Thank you,

sheureka

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Square Trade was great to me when I broke my Transformer screen after I'd only had it about 2 weeks. They couldn't get it fixed in the 7 days they allow themselves so they just sent me a check for the full amount of my purchase. Very, very pleased with them.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
If I break it I want a new one so I'll skip the insurance

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
The day my ps3 broke I was at best buy picking up a replacement. Lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

mkhall

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I've had good experience with Square Trade. While I would prefer to buy a new device if something happens, I'm not in the financial position to drop $200 on a new N7 if the cat knocks it off the night table, particularly when for $50 I can get two years of protection against my own stupidity.

Corey Bryant

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! I had found 2012 Compare Best Electronics Extended Warranty Services as well. Consumer Prioritity Service does not require a deductible but they have the lowest ratings.

I like the fact that they gave you the money for a new one (or will give you a new one), I don't want them to "fix" it. And yes, I am accident prone. Plus we just bouhgt a new Xbox360 and live in a very dry area. We "shocked" one Xbox when we moved here and had to get a new one. So we are looking for that one as well. Thanks for the extra one, oddtay

socal

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Which one are you planning to use?

Thanks! I had found 2012 Compare Best Electronics Extended Warranty Services as well. Consumer Prioritity Service does not require a deductible but they have the lowest ratings.

I like the fact that they gave you the money for a new one (or will give you a new one), I don't want them to "fix" it. And yes, I am accident prone. Plus we just bouhgt a new Xbox360 and live in a very dry area. We "shocked" one Xbox when we moved here and had to get a new one. So we are looking for that one as well. Thanks for the extra one, oddtay

oldschool2

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Got My N7 09/19/12 and just purchased a Square Trade Warranty tonight 10/02/12. So 2 years plus Accident coverage for $34.99. I normally never buy extended warranties for electronics, but after reading about all the stories of screens cracking on the N7 if you breath on them and what not, I decided I had better get one. 2 years replacement plus accident coverage for $17.50 per year, not bad at all. I've had warranties before and have never had to use them because I am anal about my gear, but this N7 makes me nervous due to it's extreme fragility, so I decided to error on the side of caution.