- 1 Posts
Help with Dead Trigger and 360 controller
My first post as got my N7 for xmas and loving it. So today i got wired 360 controller to play dead trigger, gta etc. But i have a slight issue in dead trigger when I push left stick forward to walk forward it keeps going? (sticking) even when i let go. The controller is fine and only does it in this game any ideas? Do I need to play in settings or something?
Many thanks in advance!
- 01-05-2013, 07:22 PM #2
- 184 Posts
Re: Help with Dead Trigger and 360 controller
I've had this happen for two reasons.
1) When I plugged in the controller is had the stick pushed so it booted it off center.
2) My OTG cable was the first one off ebay that was local and cheap. I smashed my first Nexus 7 so I reordered some stuff and I got a different OTG with that bundle and it fixed it.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
- 01-06-2013, 03:05 AM #3
- 01-06-2013, 09:05 PM #4
- 01-07-2013, 01:20 PM #5
- 01-08-2013, 04:56 AM #6
- By mdwright1032 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 13Last Post: 12-05-2012, 05:21 PM
- By hahaaa in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2012, 03:16 PM
- By jpinks in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2010, 04:37 AM
- By owensch1 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 07-26-2010, 10:10 AM
- By Xenx in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2010, 12:36 AM