Nexus 7 4G or not?

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I have a Galaxy S3 with AT&T. I'm wondering if I should get a Nexus 7 with 4g or the wifi version. With the 4G version I may be able to pop in my AT&T sim card when WIFI is not available at least until AT&T complains. The wifi version if cheaper and I can use my Galaxy S3 as a wifi hotspot. The disadavantage to using the S3 as a hotspot is that the battery life already sucks without using it as a hot spot. As an AT&T uverse and wirelesss customer I have a password to use AT&T's wifi network. It works for my laptop and I'm thinking there is probably software to the Nexus 7 that would seek out AT&T wifi and use my existing account information to automatically log in and use AT&T's wifi where available. Is the Nexus 7 4G worth an extra $50. Will the wifi version serve me just fine?

The most important question. Can I play "Plants vs Zombies" on the Nexus 7?

Dubg

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I have the GS3 and a Nexus 7 3G with AT&T. I use the Nexus data for lower data needs like checking email or simple web surfing. I will tether to my GS3 for media streaming to take advantage of LTE speeds. But I have the shared data plan so tethering isn't a problem for me. I enjoy the flexibility the shared data plan gives me. My wife is jealous because she only has the Wi-Fi version of the Nexus.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo