My Nexus 7 won't turn on. PLEASE HELP !!!

Falkrie

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys, I purchased a Nexus 7 in ebay from a seller called "buydig", and I received it yesterday and when I pressed the power button for the first time this is what happened. Today, it's still doing that weird thing and I don't know how to fix it, please can someone help me with this problem ?

Sorry for my english, I'm from Puerto Rico.

Google Nexus 7 problem - YouTube

MJKearney

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
If you can't quickly resolve the problem using suggestions posted here, then arrange for an exchange with buydig. They are a legitimate seller and have a fair return and exchange policy. Besides selling via ebay, check out their regular website at https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...rl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.buydig.com&token=kK4rRH4i. Was this their ebay deal where they were offering free a Visa gift card and headset along with the N7?

Falkrie

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
MJKearney, that was the deal that I buyed.

liljew I've have followed every step that some guys have said in that post and any of these worked for me.

MJKearney

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
MJKearney, that was the deal that I buyed.

liljew I've have followed every step that some guys have said in that post and any of these worked for me.

I think you meant "... and none of these worked for me." That's okay, your English is better than my Spanish! So, keep searching the Nexus 7 forum for ideas. Use the search option, look under Nexus 7 topics, and search for something like "won't start", or shuts off", or won't turn on". If by Monday you still haven't fixed it, I recommend you exchange it for another one.

jerrykur

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I would send it back. There is no use messing with a brand new unit.

Buydig is Beach Camera in New Jersey. They are a great retailer and have great support. They should have no issue sending you a replacement unit.

MJKearney

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Buydig is Beach Camera in New Jersey. They are a great retailer and have great support. They should have no issue sending you a replacement unit.
Interesting! I didn't realize that buydig was owned by Beach Camera (or vice versa). Of course, Beach Camera came first, one of the many big New York area camera stores that then made a big splash on the web when the internet was young (er... younger). I thought it was strange how buydig seemed to suddenly pop up from nowhere during the last decade. Now I know why! Thanks for the info/trivia.