- 25 Posts
Screen Won't Respond
So I got the update today that was suppose to fix the touch and GPS issues. I've had the slight touch issues before, but I turn screen off/on or restart and fixed and it came rarely. Now, my Nexus won't respond to touch at all. Buttons work fine, so I hold power and can't get "Power Off" to respond to my touch. Any ideas?
UPDATE: Finally got it to force reboot. Works fine. I'm hoping it stays that way and it was a glitch, not a new bug.
Last edited by PoliticalVortexZach; 08-27-2013 at 08:56 PM.
- 10-18-2013, 06:04 PM #2
- By Septunie in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 11-03-2013, 09:12 PM
- By flampher in forum Motorola Droid X2Replies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2013, 02:56 PM
- By kyt in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2013, 02:53 PM
- By mayconvert in forum Sony Xperia SeriesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2013, 12:55 PM
- By Abid Ali1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2013, 08:29 PM