Can anyone help with Exporting Outlook 2003 Contacts to Google Contacts / Nexus 7

montemouse007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone help with Exporting Outlook 2003 Contacts to Google Contacts / Nexus 7 I am not sure what format to use CSV, PCT or what:-[. ?? They also say you have to export to a memory card. That would then go to my PC and it would sync back to my phone and tablet ???

wynot23

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Of you're prepared to spend some cash, CompanionLink is a pretty good solution for synchronising Outlook contacts, calendar and tasks with Google. I've used it for a while now after trying all manner of other clunky methods.

Last edited:

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I've used SYNC2 for several years and it works perfectly. Make a change in Outlook and the change immediately appears on all your Android devices. Make a change in any Android device people or calendar and the change immediately appears in Outlook.

http://www.sync2.com

Nexus 7 (2013)

pete1118

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
I have been using gSync from fieldstonsoftware.com with excellent results for the last 3+ years to sync Outlook to Google contacts. Costs around $20. Can also sync Outlook notes to GDrive and Evernote plus others. Also sync Outlook calendar to Google calendar.

brattjackson

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Yeah......I can help you out in exporting Outlook 2003 Contacts to Google Contacts / Nexus 7. Utilize vCard import export Tool to export Outlook contacts. This Tool will export all your contacts in vCard file format so that user can easily export outlook contacts in one go. It transfer all contacts without losing contacts informations like:- Email ID, Phone no., Name etc O:)

For more info, just copy and paste this url: - vcard-import-export.in/outlookcontacts/gmail.html