To buy N7 now or wait?

ArmisLt

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
My question is, should I just buy the N7 from new egg and get this portable charger along for 232.99$? No tax and free shipping?
OR... should I wait for black friday and hope that it maybe goes down in price?

Give your opinions, this will be my first android thing and reading the reviews the tablet is very good even if it doesn't have a card slot.
Anybody think that it might go down on black friday, christmas?

Last edited:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
My question is, should I just buy the N7 from new egg and get this portable charger along for 232.99$? No tax and free shipping?
OR... should I wait for black friday and hope that it maybe goes down in price?

Give your opinions, this will be my first android thing and reading the reviews the tablet is very good even if it doesn't have a card slot.
Anybody think that it might go down on black friday, christmas?
It's definitely a great device. It's hard to say what you should do, as only you know what your needs are right now. If you can wait, then it may be worth it to see what price drops (if any) or accessories the N7 is sold with on Black Friday. I don't necessarily see a big price drop, but instead, see the device being paired with accessories on Black Friday.

Inhocmark

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
How much are they really going to be discounted? The Nexus 7 2012 did not really get one...maybe a few bucks.

Google is selling these suckers pretty much as cheap as you can. You could wait, maybe save literally a few dollars but there won't be that big a savings.

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I may be mistaken, but they didn't upgrade last year's model, they just discontinued the 8GB model.

The first gen N7 was originally offered in 8gb and 16gb versions. Later they stopped offering the 8gb model, and dropped the 16gb model to the price of the 8gb. They also introduced 32gb and 3G models.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38