- 11-12-2015, 10:24 AM #126
- 11-15-2015, 02:23 PM #127
- 11-15-2015, 06:16 PM #128
- 1 Posts
Re: Nexus 7 stuck on Google logo screen on boot up
After months of dealing with this same issue (and purchasing the Nexus 9 as a replacement), I decided to try this one more time. Whoever posted the "slap" or "knock" method you have my sincere "Thank You"!!! It worked!!!!! I slapped it against my thigh and the bottom of my foot (wearing socks of course) and it passed the "logo" screen. BTW, I also pressed my thumb across the back of the device several times. It's now working.
P.S. I am not kidding.
- 11-16-2015, 01:31 AM #129
- By Christian Talpas in forum Other ZTE Android PhonesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-20-2014, 07:27 AM
- By wigwam3 in forum ASUS MeMO Pad HD7Replies: 5Last Post: 02-14-2014, 08:20 PM
- By Kiwiflyer in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 02-14-2014, 02:07 PM
- By Branden787 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2014, 04:40 AM
- By corance in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2014, 11:33 PM