Google Nexus 9 Out of Stock already at Best Buy and Amazon (Nov 3rd)

gtt1

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
So BestBuy warehouse is out of stock and so is Amazon. Google play store still has them but they charge shipping and returns are credited only to your Wallet for future purchases (that is what the refund policy seems to indicate).

I guess I will just hope that the local B stores get some stock.

Seems like lots of demand for this product.Now wish I had just ordered from Amazon yesterday although someone told me they ordered from Amazon on pre-order on Saturday and he has not got a shipping indication, wonder if some of their pre-orders will not get filled until new stock comes in.

jerrykur

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Re: Out of Stock already at Best Buy and Amazon (Nov 3rd)

Black units have are very popular. You might try a white unit.

Scotlac

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site

So BestBuy warehouse is out of stock and so is Amazon. Google play store still has them but they charge shipping and returns are credited only to your Wallet for future purchases (that is what the refund policy seems to indicate).

I guess I will just hope that the local B stores get some stock.

Seems like lots of demand for this product.Now wish I had just ordered from Amazon yesterday although someone told me they ordered from Amazon on pre-order on Saturday and he has not got a shipping indication, wonder if some of their pre-orders will not get filled until new stock comes in.

All of the Best Buy locations in my area show them as "In Store". I ordered one this morning and it will supposedly be ready for pickup as soon as the store opens in a little under an hour. I'll post back here and let you know how it goes.

yocubed

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site

All of the Best Buy locations in my area show them as "In Store". I ordered one this morning and it will supposedly be ready for pickup as soon as the store opens in a little under an hour. I'll post back here and let you know how it goes.

Same here. I had originally ordered from Amazon but they went from Shipping Nov 3 to we'll email you when a shipping date is available. Last night I cancelled my Amazon order and ordered from BestBuy for instore pickup and just got the email saying its ready for pickup when the store opens. It's a win-win for me as I get it release day and the price is the same since Amazon charges tax in my state. WOOHOO time to retire my Nexus 7 2012 to the pasture.

UPDATE: walked right into BB and picked it up. Amazon never did email me an expected shipping time. I pre-ordered because I've never had issues with my Nex 7 or with my M8 so I'm hoping that this will also prove to be worry free. IMG_20141103_112004.jpg

Last edited:

angry english

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

Seem`s that most Best Buy`s only had 2 units in, i know in my local area they said all the stores has an inventory of 2, all black 32gb. I also read somewhere else that other people in other states was told the same thing. I do think its wrong of Google to not have shipped people tablets out early to ensure day of release delivery

Robert Ratskywatsky

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site

What's the rush anyway? Me, I'm waiting for legit reviews, plus the early models are more likely to be buggy. The Nexus 7 2013 was. I had to return my first one. I especially want to see the comparison reviews between this and the new Apple. When is that supposed to be available?

jstwondrng

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site

What's the rush anyway? Me, I'm waiting for legit reviews, plus the early models are more likely to be buggy. The Nexus 7 2013 was. I had to return my first one. I especially want to see the comparison reviews between this and the new Apple. When is that supposed to be available?

I have to admit, as much as it is killing me not to have the N9 right now, In a way I'm kinda glad. I remember rushing out to get the N7 (2013) and it was buggy with loads of issues. In time, most were resolved but it took months. I'm still going to pull the trigger on the "sand" version when it becomes available, but I'm kinda ok waiting.

J

pseudoware

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site

I just ordered a black 16gb for p/u today. I held off on pre-ordering 'cuz I'm leaving for Hawaii in two days and didn't want to risk not getting it. Looks like I'll have a new toy for the trip. :)

DarkAlastor

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site

That's kind of why I'm not stressing about my Newegg order being pushed back to the 7th, I could see if this was really worth it or not after the reviews come out.