Why does it keep saying This browser is no longer supported when I try to download an app?

A

AC Question

Why does it keep saying "This browser is no longer supported" when I try to download an ap.

I had the Trunews app, but I had to delete it for a minute off my phone. Literally 5 minutes later, I tried to re-download it, and it is no where to be found on the Google Play store. I tried to get it from online, and the message is that the browser is no longer supported. I am NOT computer/phone/technology literate, so please don't try to talk to me about rooting anything. I just need to know if this is a Trunews issue or a Google Play issue and if there is any way I can get my favorite app back on my phone.

Mistark

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
If you're phone is an Android-running phone, that's weird. This is because the pre-installed browser provided by Android had the (almost) best features available such as Javascript and HTML5. If it's a non-Android phone, just update the browser or find another browser that can substitute the old one.

P/S: I don't really know what's your Motorola phone model is, so I can't really help you much. Sorry!! >.<

chicoali

Oct 5, 2016
Visit site

I have in HTC android and it will not let me even get on my play store it keeps saying that the browsers is no longer supported. I need help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana