Google Play apps stuck on downloading/installing?

Deregrelles

Aug 11, 2015
Visit site
I have a Galaxy Tab 4 running on KitKat 4.4.2. I tried to download an app and it said that I do not have sufficient space, even though I had just installed a 32 GB sd card. I did some research and realized that it's not possible to install apps to external storage, so I deleted a few apps and now I have enough free space, however the apps are forever stuck in installing/downloading! There's no progress in the download bar, just the endless blue cycling, and no error showing. I've tried clearing cache and data from EVERYTHING related to the playstore or that might be causing the issue, rebooting several times, did a factory reset, and became so desperate that i rooted, unrooted and even deleted the os and reflashed KitKat through Odin, and still, nothing. I've checked literally like 50 websites trying to find a solution and nothing seems to work. Is it possible that it's a hardware related issue? I'm in Venezuela and I'd rather not have to take it to technical service, as there's not many trustworthy places and there's a high risk they'll brick my device. Is there anything else I can do that I haven't tried?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38