Galaxy Nexus 32GB GSM Version?

CairoDelgado

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
Okay so the Galaxy Nexus is an amazing phone and I've been waiting for it to be released for T-Mobile / At&t so I can just get the US unlocked version and use it off of contract. The problem is Verizon has their dirty hands all over it so lord knows when it will be "officially" released in the States. I have two questions.

Question 1:
I've done some research and it looks to be that their is an international GSM of the Galaxy Nexus that's 32GB instead of 16GB. My question to everyone is, "Is this legit" (have they even made a 32GB GSM version) and if so which of the online vendors do I purchase it from?
Website: Samsung Google Galaxy Nexus - 32GB - Black (Unlocked) Smartphone | eBay

Question 2:
I've found an interesting website and I have a question about it. Has anyone ever heard / done business with / or purchased from this website? Their price for the GN are amazing, BUT, I can't tell if they are offering the Verizon version or this "FAMED" 32GB GSM versionl.

I don't know if it counts as a double post but to get more responses I posted this in the At&t section as well.

pounder001

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Lots of reputable sellers of new unlocked GSM GN's around, if you Google it you will find quite a few. Do a search in this thread and you should find some of the more relaible resellers (Negri, Expansys to name a few)

I didn't buy a 32gb GN as I didn't see the need to but did purchase a NIB unocked GSM 16gb GN from a reseller on Amazon with a very high rating and have had no issues at all. Popped in my AT&T sim card and things have worked fine ever since ;)

CairoDelgado

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
Lots of reputable sellers of new unlocked GSM GN's around, if you Google it you will find quite a few. Do a search in this thread and you should find some of the more relaible resellers (Negri, Expansys to name a few)

I didn't buy a 32gb GN as I didn't see the need to but did purchase a NIB unocked GSM 16gb GN from a reseller on Amazon with a very high rating and have had no issues at all. Popped in my AT&T sim card and things have worked fine ever since ;)

Okay, I will do the search, but I was more so curious if anyone thinks this site is a scam or not. I would love to buy my GN for 280 as opposed to 500. In addition so you're saying that there IS a LEGIT 32GB version, with the same specs as the 16GB version, just more memory?

pounder001

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Your 1st link off of ebay I would pass on as well, unless you live in the Philippines

The second link looks pretty shady and I doubt they're in the US (never heard of them and at that insanely low price, everybody would be talking about them) big red flags to stay away in my opinion.

As I said above plenty of good/reputable sellers in the US unless you don't live in the US

Good Luck

CairoDelgado

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
Your 1st link off of ebay I would pass on as well, unless you live in the Philippines

The second link looks pretty shady and I doubt they're in the US (never heard of them and at that insanely low price, everybody would be talking about them) big red flags to stay away in my opinion.

As I said above plenty of good/reputable sellers in the US unless you don't live in the US

Good Luck

Okay I will keep that In mind. I thought the second link was a little shady, and yes I'm in the US. So a US provider would be ideal.

CairoDelgado

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanks everyone for your reply. I will no longer be looking for a 32GB model, and I guess I will be searching for an US provider to purchase the 16GB model from. I've seen a few different providers used on this site, is one in particular better than the other. (in terms of price not necessarily in terms of warranty)

pounder001

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Thanks everyone for your reply. I will no longer be looking for a 32GB model, and I guess I will be searching for an US provider to purchase the 16GB model from. I've seen a few different providers used on this site, is one in particular better than the other. (in terms of price not necessarily in terms of warranty)
Prices are dropping on the GN, I paid $625 shiped for mine, and now a days you they seem to be iunder $600 now.
I picked up my 1 year warranty from SquareTrade (just in case) as the unit does not come with a warranty (mine had a 30 day from the Amazon seller)

Good Luck

Brynnae

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I don't think so that the site you mentioned over here is trustworthy. I had seen this site for first time and the site doesn't have enough thing, so that you can trust then also If you think that this will provide quality products then you can go ahead.

You can go with registered stable online store who assures quality in product and after sale service. This is what I think.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87