Mobile Stuck on " downloading .. Please dont turn off " screen . urgent help

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, i think i am in big problem here .. Let me tell you from beginning so that you will be in better position to guide me .

My Gnex suddenly stopped detecting SIM card one day. I gave it to Local Repair centre. Uptil then, there was only problem with SIM, otherwise handset was working fine 100%
Not being able to repair it, repair centre returned the handset to me. When i turned it on, It is stuck on "ODIN MODE" screen on start with "Downloading .. Please don't turn off target" message. I don't know what they have done to it :mad:

The point is . I have tried starting up recovery mode by pressing "POWER+VOL up +VOL Down button" but after entering there . it is stuck on first screen and keys dont respond i.e. power + vol up + vol down keys.

I tried to connect it to computer via usb cable . but computer dont detect it :mad:
Mobile is rooted . but stock 4.2.2. .. no tweaking has been done on mobile ever. No ROMing etc

Please guide. I just want to get my mobile back . with stock google image on it .
Data recovery wil not be problem .

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
That would be option 2 . my first attempt is to make computer to detect the handset and install stock rom in it if computer detects the mobile . i have tried various drivers but computer is not detecting the handset . any suggestion ?
thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11