Can we have an AndroidCentral Circle?

acmorris

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
One thing I want to put in this is meant for later on after Google Plus comes out into the open! Not meant for private invites!

Phil, Jerry, Cory, the rest of the crew, so how about it later on with all due respect of course?!!

acmorris

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
when your mobile, sort like twiiter for quick updates I would think? Number 2 look how quick it would pull everyone together just like wanting invites, everyone can share a quick thought or question I would assume!

Like I stated this is just a mere suggestion for the board!

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
remember, circles are user specific. you create your own circles filled with your contacts. once youre in, you can create a circle called "android central" and add whoever you want to in it. thats the beauty of google+: its a completely custom experience that lets you organize your contacts however you want to

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
remember, circles are user specific. you create your own circles filled with your contacts. once youre in, you can create a circle called "android central" and add whoever you want to in it. thats the beauty of google+: its a completely custom experience that lets you organize your contacts however you want to

Truth. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non