Evo 3D getting ICS next month?

theotherlinh

Apr 21, 2011
theotherlinh.com
Why do I feel this source is wrong? Unless google has been slipping the manufacturers ICS all this time, there's no way we'd see it next month. We'll be lucky to see it in 1h2012.

Reactions: crzycrkr

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
Nice, but I'm not holding my breath either.
Hold_Breath.jpg

anon(357286)

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I rather get it sooner and it be buggy because it always has bugs. The sooner we get it the sooner the bugs get exposed and the sooner it can get fixed.

michikade#AC

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I rather get it sooner and it be buggy because it always has bugs. The sooner we get it the sooner the bugs get exposed and the sooner it can get fixed.

Good point, and I know HTC has a good track record... I guess I still have the mindset of other developers that aren't so quick. (I'm looking at you, Samsung and LG)

(yes, I know with rooting custom roms would be better anyway. I just haven't rooted this phone yet)

Sent from my EVO3D using Tapatalk

stanlm2

May 2, 2011
Visit site
While it might be fun to have it early, i don't really need it until games or apps out there start to be ics required (probably not for a long time)

Saneless

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Yeah.. I'm not sure what the point is of getting excited to see how HTC mutes most of the ICS advantages with Sense.

Here's to hoping CM9 goes smoother for this than CM7 did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Authority_Institute