What case are you going to wrap around your Evo 4gLTE?

Allocman

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the promo code. just ordered my Active case (as I got tired of waiting for Otterbox). Now just waiting to get shipping information for phone. :D

Impulses

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Ordered the matte black Diztronic TPU case from Amazon (previously TPU Cases)... Wanted translucent or smoke black but it doesn't look like he's gonna have those for now, he has translucent gloss but those get way slicker/oily, kinda wanna go matte this time. Apparently he's not doing free shipping anymore either, $12 seems a little steep but if he already has them I'm sure it'll be here by Monday tops, whereas chinese Ebay sellers tend to take 2-3 weeks.

Mrshades

May 21, 2010
Visit site
It says BACK ORDERED - 7 to 30 days.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

Those are just re-branded Seido Surface cases. And they're pretty stout for a thin case. I had one on my OG EVO for a year, then my teenager for a year after that. Sucker still looks good.

Just my 2 cents. Gonna get a black for me and a purple for the kid. Just need the damn phone now! LOL

jnl813

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Ordered the matte black Diztronic TPU case from Amazon (previously TPU Cases)... Wanted translucent or smoke black but it doesn't look like he's gonna have those for now, he has translucent gloss but those get way slicker/oily, kinda wanna go matte this time. Apparently he's not doing free shipping anymore either, $12 seems a little steep but if he already has them I'm sure it'll be here by Monday tops, whereas chinese Ebay sellers tend to take 2-3 weeks.

Do you have a link to this case?

ericj12

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Those are just re-branded Seido Surface cases. And they're pretty stout for a thin case. I had one on my OG EVO for a year, then my teenager for a year after that. Sucker still looks good.

Just my 2 cents. Gonna get a black for me and a purple for the kid. Just need the damn phone now! LOL

i know what you mean here (or at least i think i do) but the way you said it makes it sound like u had the case on your phone for a year, then had the case on your teenager for a year. lol :D

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to start out caseless but will be looking for something like the Qmadix rubber coated shell case that they had for the Thunderbolt. They don't appear to make cases for HTC phones anymore so maybe another vendor will come out with something like it.

marimba96

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if the stock kickstand on the device will still be able to support the phone in charging mode if there's a case (Surface or Commuter, the ones that have a hole where you can take the kickstand out) on it? I'm not exactly sure if I want a case just yet, but I don't want to buy a case that will weigh down the phone to the point where the kickstand can't hold it up the other way.

By the way, I'm not talking about normal kickstand mode, I'm talking about when you flip it over in order to charge.

Magman007

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Shouldn't be a problem, most of the reviews have mentioned that the kickstand takes a fair amount of effort to pull out.

I'm mostly worried about fiddling with it and wearing it out.

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to start out caseless but will be looking for something like the Qmadix rubber coated shell case that they had for the Thunderbolt. They don't appear to make cases for HTC phones anymore so maybe another vendor will come out with something like it.

I spoke too soon. Just checked their site again and they have a couple cases for the EVOLTE although they aren't exactly like the one for the T-bolt.

Qmadix

ibleedbloo

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a black rubber/silicone case from eBay that arrived today. It is very soft and of course flexable and still smells like a Chinese sweat shop. It was about $5 shipped from a seller called hc-power.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the promo code. just ordered my Active case (as I got tired of waiting for Otterbox). Now just waiting to get shipping information for phone. :D

I ordered the Seido Surface case for both mine and my wife's new EVOs. The cases arrived yesterday, still waiting on my darn phone too. :(

PhyscoAssassinX

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Yeap HTC lost a lot of sales i Went to buy the case......it's all gone! :banghead:
Sense the sarcasm
42575430-1f3f-b9c1.jpg

Sent from my HTC .....oh wait its stuck at customs

ericj12

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeap HTC lost a lot of sales i Went to buy the case......it's all gone! :banghead:
Sense the sarcasm
Click to view quoted image

is that the otterbox? i think they arent being put out until the phone actually comes out. on amazon it says it takes 2-5 weeks for shipping and on the main otterbox website it says the evo 4g lte cases arent available yet...

Reactions: PhyscoAssassinX

PhyscoAssassinX

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
is that the otterbox? i think they arent being put out until the phone actually comes out. on amazon it says it takes 2-5 weeks for shipping and on the main otterbox website it says the evo 4g lte cases arent available yet...

That's not the only ones sold out the rocket fish tpu cases are gone (besides pink & purple) same goes for their platinum cases (seido like cases) besides purple(which is fully stocked)

Btw not to sound like a jerk but I wasn't trying to thank you lol damn tapatalk

Cowchip

May 17, 2010
Visit site
BB isn't putting them on the shelves until the phone arrives. The guy I talked to at BB pulled the Pt case out of a cabinet where they had them tucked away. He scanned it and said I should be good to go so I bought it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bensonboon24