What case are you going to wrap around your Evo 4gLTE?

Dakota 35-2

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I was going to say, Id be willing to bet they were pulled off the shelves or never put out yet, but the space remained open for release. I ordered my active on seidios website and should be here tomorrow. I only did the FB10 code though, didn't know about the 15%

***¦-} I think I'm an EVO 4G LTE ¦-} I think I'm an EVO 4G LTE ¦-} I think I'm an EVO 4G LTE ¦-} ***

WeGlobal

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Probably will order the Seidio Surface Combo and deal with that until I can get an Otterbox product.

Should've been sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE using Android Central Forums.

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I am getting the trident kraken. I need a tough case for my line off work.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

learntall

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox Defender... if they ever put it up for sale... I hit them up on facebook and they told me it was going to drop as close to the launch date as possible and to keep an eye out for it... I have two small children at home and trust me I need all the protection I can get.:D

PhyscoAssassinX

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
BB isn't putting them on the shelves until the phone arrives. The guy I talked to at BB pulled the Pt case out of a cabinet where they had them tucked away. He scanned it and said I should be good to go so I bought it.

Well when I had him check the back he only came out with the purple one... I'm just saying maybe some best buys aren't stocking it but some might be like mine (Jersey city best buys)

Sent from my HTC .....oh wait its stuck at customs

kbp08tls

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Anybody use an Otterbox Commuter? If so, how did the stick-on screen protector hold up? I really like the Defender on my wife's iPhone, but I'm afraid it would be way too bulky on the EVO.

mwandroboy

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Wow I just realize that many people are thinking Otterbox. I thought it's too bulky for me. Do you have any suggestions other than Otterbox?
Incase doesn't have any product for EVO 4G LTE yet and case mate has some black cases.

Emmanuel11

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
I was going for the white EVO 4G LTE but now I'm thinking of just putting a red case on it so it'll be red and black just still confused cause I like the glossy black just not the matte it look very ugly two-tone

karaze49

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Maybe its just me, but I really like getting the official HTC silicone cases made by HTC for my evos that say HTC on the back. I've got them for my og evo and my evo 3d, both in black. I just went to the Sprint store and they had the HTC silicone case, but it was in a turquoise color. Not really diggin that. I may have to go naked until the black one is available. :(

Melaza

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
OtterBox Defender for me and the commuter for my wife.

I definitely need the defender the Lord knows how many times I've dropped my EVO 3D which is on a defender as well ;)

Sent from my EVO 3D and soon EVO 4G LTE

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I've had the Otter Commuter on my Og Evo since day 1 Its taken some nasty spills at work (demolition) and held on strong. One time i dropped it from a ladder (near 15 feet) and the case cracked but saved the phone.

Otter sent me a new one asap for free. Thats one thing i can say about them, customer care is top notch in my exp. :)

Thats why i'm so iffy about switching. I want the thinnest case possible but Otter has been so good for me

svargas05

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Otterbox Defender... if they ever put it up for sale... I hit them up on facebook and they told me it was going to drop as close to the launch date as possible and to keep an eye out for it... I have two small children at home and trust me I need all the protection I can get.:D

HAHA!

Did that have an embedded "no more kids" joke in there??? :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elizabethstephen