Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

EWY

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
My Order Date for a 16G N4 is November 27, 2012 5:10:26PM PST. However, Google Wallet shows my Order Date as November 28, 2012 1:10:26 AM UTC. By the way, it is the same time, it is just Google Wallet choose to use UTC time for some reason. When I placed my order, I was in the Ship in 2-3 weeks group.

There were 2 charges pending on my Citi card but now there was only one pending. The $300+ one is gone only the $1.00 is pending. No Change in the Google Wallet Status. It still reads pending.

An email inquiry to Google yielded a reply 2 days later.

Orders are shipped based on the estimate in your order confirmation email. Once an order has been processed you'll receive a second ship confirmation email with your tracking number. It may take 24 hours for the package tracking to return any information for your tracking number.

If you have not received a package tracking number after the time quoted in your order confirmation email, please let us know.

According to our records, your order should ship by the evening of December 19.

Neuxs 4 backorders: Please note that the above date is based on typical shipment processing and does not apply to Nexus 4 backorders. Nexus 4 backorders are being delivered based on the order in which they were received. If you receive a shipping confirmation email, then you will be able to track your delivery.

So hopefully, I?ll get my N4 before Christmas.

donm527#IM

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Woke up this morning and ups said it was on the truck for delivery at 4am.
email received they left it on my doorstep around 3pm. got home and in hand!
basically 24 hours after the YBOD to door. Looking forward to opening it later.
(now just hope i dont get any rattling or earpiece crackle)

hmm... i get my email from google play this morning with the YBOD showing on UPS and by lunch time the UPS sight is updated showing scanned in today and delivery date to Ft. Lauderdale is tomorrow!!

Kudos to Google and UPS!!! My 2-3 shipping time down to 10 days!!! Just waiting on my case and screen covers.

kioshimoto

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
My Order Date for a 16G N4 is November 27, 2012 5:10:26PM PST. However, Google Wallet shows my Order Date as November 28, 2012 1:10:26 AM UTC. By the way, it is the same time, it is just Google Wallet choose to use UTC time for some reason. When I placed my order, I am in the Ship in 2-3 weeks group.

There were 2 charges pending on my Citi card but now there was only one pending. The $300+ one is gone only the $1.00 is pending. No Change in the Google Wallet Status. It still reads pending.

Orders are shipped based on the estimate in your order confirmation email. Once an order has been processed you'll receive a second ship confirmation email with your tracking number. It may take 24 hours for the package tracking to return any information for your tracking number.

If you have not received a package tracking number after the time quoted in your order confirmation email, please let us know.

Neuxs 4 backorders: Please note that the above date is based on typical shipment processing and does not apply to Nexus 4 backorders. Nexus 4 backorders are being delivered based on the order in which they were received. If you receive a shipping confirmation email, then you will be able to track your delivery.

I emailed them and never received a reply back. Thank You for sharing that email.

I'm in California and I ordered 4:58pm but it shows that same time and not a different central time on my google wallet. I only saw a pending $394 amount but never the $1 charge.
I also have a new date on "Order & Settings" section of Google Play store..it shows Dec 6th. Once i click that date, it shows my order date of Nov 27th..a bit confusing.

BTW, isn't Dec 19th past the 2-3 weeks ship estimate? lol.. B.S. especially when a few have ordered this week and received shipping information right after..

EWY

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I emailed them and never received a reply back. Thank You for sharing that email.

I'm in California and I ordered 4:58pm but it shows that same time and not a different central time on my google wallet. I only saw a pending $394 amount but never the $1 charge.
I also have a new date on "Order & Settings" section of Google Play store..it shows Dec 6th. Once i click that date, it shows my order date of Nov 27th..a bit confusing.

BTW, isn't Dec 19th past the 2-3 weeks ship estimate? lol.. B.S. especially when a few have ordered this week and received shipping information right after..

Looks like folks ordered an hour before me is beginning to get their N4 shipping to them with some of them already received their phones. Since you got your order in before I did, may be you?ll get the phones before me. I?m glad to get this reply as at least I have some idea when the N4 will be coming. I won?t bother to check my Google Wallet a few times a day now.

kioshimoto

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Looks like folks ordered an hour before me is beginning to get their N4 shipping to them with some of them already received their phones. Since you got your order in before I did, may be you?ll get the phones before me. I?m glad to get this reply as at least I have some idea when the N4 will be coming. I won?t bother to check my Google Wallet a few times a day now.

Appreciate you sharing that email since it can apply to California residents.
I've got finals coming up, I wont check Google Wallet now unless i get an email on my phone.

Sweet Pikake

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
The had was to make sure you had the funds available, once they ship your phone they will charge the amount to your card... they didn't cancel your order

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Android Central Forums

Thanks for the advice, I called CS yesterday to inquire, IDK if it has any bearing of my order being elevated but just got email and tracking number this AM, its now in KY, 2 day shipping to lower 48,becomes 3 day shipping to Hawaii.

Yulun Song

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Returned it today via UPS free shipping. and got a new one today, it estimates get it on Monday. hope this one would not have buzzing problems and WI-FI failed connection problem!

Musicboxrobot

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Weirddd guysss i still havent received a confirmation tracking email. As of now . guess what. u.p.s guy just dropped off my phone a few minutes ago. Just now i checked my email and google sent me an email saying my order is on back order an it will arrive by the 19 of dec. WT KK !!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

jaxdave

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
My Order Date for a 16G N4 is November 27, 2012 5:10:26PM PST. However, Google Wallet shows my Order Date as November 28, 2012 1:10:26 AM UTC. By the way, it is the same time, it is just Google Wallet choose to use UTC time for some reason. When I placed my order, I was in the Ship in 2-3 weeks group.

I just got the same email with an estimated ship date of 1/2. I ordered 2 8g phones @ 5:57pm EST. Not too encouraging. Oh well...

kioshimoto

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I just got the same email with an estimated ship date of 1/2. I ordered 2 8g phones @ 5:57pm EST. Not too encouraging. Oh well...

they sent me the same email with the same shipping time as EWY Dec 19th by the evening...lol
Seeing your shipping date, i can believe that they just didnt 'copy/paste' it.

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Mine is due to arrive on Monday! I was hoping to get mine by Christmas so this is even better. Pretty happy with Google right now :D

spacecasespiff

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
Stupid ups. I could have it on Saturday if they delivered on Saturday but since they don't it will be Monday. I love two day shipping

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

Sweet Pikake

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
hurray :D
I was waiting for my shipping mail from 1:00 AM. and got it at 4:03AM today.
ordered: 16GB Nov, 6:23PM CST.
first authorization on card appeared on DEC 27th in my CC,
second authorization on my card appeared on DEC 6th in my CC,
Shipped mail received on Dec 7, 4:03AM CST.

Those who are yet to receive your shipment, just for your information,
if you see pending charge re-appear in your card and see two Google nexus order in Google Play website(order and settings),
Congrats, you going to receive your shipping details tomorrow.

way ahead, DEC 27th not here yet (just kidding) LOL

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
What did you say to them? And did you email or go by phone? I want my shipping refunded as well.

hey. i called them at 1-855-836-3987, just said that I ordered on the 27th, got the "shipped" email on the 30th and received it on the 6th (yesterday), and would like a shipping refund because I received it 4 business days after the initial shipping notice. He was like "oh ok, i agree with you, let me get this approved by my supervisor". Good luck :D

sonicresidue

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Just got mine a couple hours ago! VERY slick device! I have yet to get a sim card to activate it. Will do so tomorrow. So, far no problems noted! It's just going to take me a while to get used to a completely new OS and figure every thing out after 4 years with Apple.

FYourProblems

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
It means your order is being processed. Same thing happened with mine yesterday and it shipped today.

You were right sir, early this morning I got an email saying it shipped. Looks like I'm also getting it a day early too, should be here Monday =D I just hope UPS delivers earlier in the day rather than later because I work afternoons

Monday will be a good day.

peytonel

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Ordered: 27 November 7:00 pm CST
Credit Card: Charged
Shipment: 2-3 Weeks
Tracking info:Received Today at 08:30am CST
Will receive package on Monday 10 December.
!!!WHOHOOO!!!!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz