Update coming to HTC EVO 4G LTE

Ivanglez

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

I keep checking every 10 minutes. I have been looking forward to the update and I cant wait to get it! I will post if I get it. Give it time folks.

secretmethod70

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site

This process is so much easier when I don't know the update is imminent. I have so many other things to be doing, and I know I'll get the update soon enough, but I can't help but keep checking! I'm just excited at the prospect of finally having a fully working phone. (knock on wood!)

stugots101

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site

Grrr, in the past week or two my phone has seriously been the worst phone i have ever had. Screw Jelly Bean, i just want them to fix my phone. Text messages still take 30-45 sec to load. HTC sense crashes maybe once every 20minutes-30minutes. Contacts randomly dont appear. Texts take sometimes 30sec to leave the phone, and 2minutes to even show up on the screen after you send the text. Also gotta love when you hit dial, it takes 10sec lag to actually make the phone call. Sometimes when my phone is searching for wifi, it randomly reboots itself. I loathe HTC so much, and I used to be their biggest supporter. I dont think I will buy another HTC phone even after we get jellybean, because how bad they are crapping on their customers. I have never had such a poor phone experience, and this is dating back to the my first nokia phone with snake on it. I've even had windows CE phones that never had this many issues. No Jellybean update can make up for the miserable "want to smash my phone against the wall" experience.

It doesnt help that this slow phone is paired up with a even slower closer to :"dialup speeds' then actual 3g speeds" to create the worst user experience ever.

jerseypimp

May 16, 2010
Visit site

How do you post a pic to this forum from your phone. I want to show that I have proof once I get the update. And I wanted to post a meme that I made. Oh 11:50am EST no update.

bmatlosz

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site

I doubt it's BS because it's on the Sprint website. That's pretty darn official.

Also, do we think we're getting it today or around midnight central time like we have in updates past?

Yea, my neighbors, cousins, uncle's, grandmoms, roommates, doctors, girlfriends, dog walker told me JB today Fur Shur......and pull this leg and it plays Jingle Bells.

John Matuszek

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site

If this helps things my sprint zone just sent me an update
a3a6y3an.jpg

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member