[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Oh, and soon you wont worry about having to target weak portals. Defense is horribly broken in this game. At L6 you can easily take down any portal. No need to target only the weak ones at that point. The only way to defend an L6+ portal is to keep slapping resonators on it as they are destroyed. Sadly, the portal level will still drop if it is attacked long enough. I'm pretty disappointed at how difficult it is to build an L8 portal (and even L7 portals, to a slightly lesser degree) yet they are so easy to destroy. That fact alone has lessened my time playing dramatically.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
As long as you are not representing Android Central in any unofficial or official capacity or using any logos or likenesses it shouldn't be an issue.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
For the record, the only time AC has been down for maintenance since I've been a member was for software upgrades months ago. We got good servers :)

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Oh, and soon you wont worry about having to target weak portals. Defense is horribly broken in this game. At L6 you can easily take down any portal. No need to target only the weak ones at that point. The only way to defend an L6+ portal is to keep slapping resonators on it as they are destroyed. Sadly, the portal level will still drop if it is attacked long enough. I'm pretty disappointed at how difficult it is to build an L8 portal (and even L7 portals, to a slightly lesser degree) yet they are so easy to destroy. That fact alone has lessened my time playing dramatically.

I've been L8 for so long... and we're just now starting to get L8's in the area. Finally.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Time to infract some unnamed advisers for signature violations :p jk jk

Just applied for a bad-ass job that I would be a great fit for. Hopefully I will hear something back soon.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Going back to sense for a few days cuz i kind of miss it. Probably won't last long, but really?!?!? 448mb?!?! Sense, why you so large? Go on weight watchers.

Sent from my One V using Android Central Forums

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
A good camera and an hour of decent Photoshop skills resulted in the following... chatter, here's me. With those new sunglasses I never posted a pic of. They're resemblant of Agent Smith's sunglasses from The Matrix, albeit with some minor differences.
Self-Portrait-Small.png

I had intended to use the result as my avatar here, as well as the main photo on Google+/Google Talk. Good idea?

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
A good camera and an hour of decent Photoshop skills resulted in the following... chatter, here's me. With those new sunglasses I never posted a pic of. They're resemblant of Agent Smith's sunglasses from The Matrix, albeit with some minor differences.

I had intended to use the result as my avatar here, as well as the main photo on Google+/Google Talk. Good idea?

Good idea indeed, my friend.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2