Whats the best browser?

Grndlvl

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Wait a minute, I do still use the stock browser but it still won't do the ESPN videos. It always says I need Adobe Flash even though I do have it installed. Oh well.

I don't know if it matters, but are you on the mobile site or full site? I just went to ESPN on the stock browser and watched a video on ESPN.

Although, I pulled it up in Chrome (mobile site) and it played the video too. So maybe I don't know much after all.

universeand

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Boat for the excellent text and graphic rendition (always just the right size or a tap away) and the easy to use GUI. Dolphin has pretty good rendition and GUI as well

Last edited:

fwhomeboy

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if it matters, but are you on the mobile site or full site? I just went to ESPN on the stock browser and watched a video on ESPN.

Although, I pulled it up in Chrome (mobile site) and it played the video too. So maybe I don't know much after all.
I keep getting "Content unavailable" Video is not authorized on this device.

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I've tried several but always come back to Boat. I like the UI and how easy it is to customize the tool bar.

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Boat browser is my favorite.
Allows me to zoom in and double tap the screen, allowing me to reflow the text

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

TheRealAndra

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
How do I get the embedded videos in the browser automatically launch in YouTube?

A bit overwhelmed by this awesome Galaxy S4.

Posted via Android Central App