So...what is the release date?

SuperTongue

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site

joshwithachance

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I hope Sprint gets it first. I have a full upgrade and cannot wait to have this amazing device in my life. They took everything great about the Note 2 and made it just so much nicer.

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site

mountainman

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I just saw that too. Looks like I'm going in on it Friday... Not sure if this is out of the ordinary or not, but does VZW usually ship relatively close to the preorder? (I'm talking early October). Or can we expect this to be MUCH later?

This is Verizon -- who knows. I'm going to pre-order. I suppose once they put it up they will have one of those "ships by" dates.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

titaniumSS

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
I also wonder what colors they'll provide the carriers over here at first. We saw a black, white and a white/pink version in their demo. I'd be happy with a black, gray, or darker brown color.

3d is a gimmick that gave me a headache when I had the Evo 3d. The 3d effect was pretty cool, but just added depth and had nothing popping out.

TitaniumSS, are you in a LTE area for Sprint?

I saw in one of the many videos I watched were someone looked at the useable amount of storage on the phone and it showed 20 GB. I couldn't tell if that phone was already clogged up with people adding pics and videos or not, but since it was a non carrier version, it didn't have carrier bloatware on it. That'd be 12 GB worth of stuff pre installed on the phone, no wonder there is no 16 GB version!

I already have a 64 GB microSD card, but if Sprint carries it, I will go for the 64 GB version, but I won't be too upset if I land up with "only" 32.

That Evo 3D was the bane of my existence...well, following the Hero, lol. I am in an LTE area (Kansas City). Their LTE is miles ahead of that terrible WiMax we had. The coverage is immensely better around Kansas City as well.

titaniumSS

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, but so wrong. Sprint says "Fall", AT&T says NOTHING and VERIZON SAYS pre-orders on 9-6-13 2 9am. Now who is gonna be first ;)

Woah now, your formula forgot to factor in the delays that Verizon will have with logo placement :looks at HTC One: lol.

MeridianSun

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I hope we don't have to wait long for Verizon, my og Razr Maxx is beyond needing to be replaced, and I've had my upgrade since July waiting on this beast. Hurry!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
During the show guys they said September for like 190 places and the US in October. They didn't say when exactly in October so it could be the beginning.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Samsung has accumulated enough market muscle at this point. You'd think they'd be able to dictate release dates to U.S. carriers a la Apple.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Samsung has accumulated enough market muscle at this point. You'd think they'd be able to dictate release dates to U.S. carriers a la Apple.

They have more clout than before but still not to Apple yet. On Verizon, half of the smartphones sold are iPhones.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II via Tapatalk 4

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

During the show guys they said September for like 190 places and the US in October. They didn't say when exactly in October so it could be the beginning.

afraseribm

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
My Thunderbolt is on its last leg... numerous little hardware issues... passed on every phone out there and now ready for the Note 3. Sad to lose my unlimited data plan though...

thinknate

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
This puts a serious wrinkle in my pre order plans. I was hoping to see both Black/White phones in person before having to make a decision. This is going to be a tough call if im forced to make a decision without seeing them in person.

This made me LOL. Because "first world problems." Who is forcing you to make this decision exactly? And what kind of pre-order plans got seriously wrinkled? Pre-ordering something and seeing something in person are mutually exclusive in my world.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sherrymae34