How to change the contrast of my android screen? ( plzz help me out )

Anurag Joseph

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
So Im a gione M2 (not rooted) owner and i have to say the phone is pretty good, it never lags, I have already played asphalt airborne, NFS MW, and some quality games. which runs smoothly, so here is the problem, The display is not that good, i mean to say that if i could change or tweak in my contrast settings, it would do it for me, i have searched Play store but only found screen adjuster which doesn't help.
so please if anyone know anything about how to change contrast or how to enhance my phone's display ! plz help me out.

Wildbill2148

May 13, 2016
Visit site
So Im a gione M2 (not rooted) owner and i have to say the phone is pretty good, it never lags, I have already played asphalt airborne, NFS MW, and some quality games. which runs smoothly, so here is the problem, The display is not that good, i mean to say that if i could change or tweak in my contrast settings, it would do it for me, i have searched Play store but only found screen adjuster which doesn't help.
so please if anyone know anything about how to change contrast or how to enhance my phone's display ! plz help me out.

I have the same problem, just toggled in developer settings trying to find a way to adjust mine