Can you disable the "connected to Gear Fit" notification in the task bar/notification tray?

pantlesspenguin

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Can you disable the "connected to Gear Fit" notification in the task bar/notification tray?

I wish this wasn't an ongoing notification and I can't figure out if I can disable it. Right now it's looking like I can't.

njitgrad

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: Can you disable the "connected to Gear Fit" notification in the task bar/notification tray?

I wish this wasn't an ongoing notification and I can't figure out if I can disable it. Right now it's looking like I can't.

I have the same issue. Every time I take my watch off it constantly tells me when the bluetooth disconnects/reconnects when I move in and out of the range of my watch.

pantlesspenguin

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Re: Can you disable the "connected to Gear Fit" notification in the task bar/notification tray?

I have the same issue. Every time I take my watch off it constantly tells me when the bluetooth disconnects/reconnects when I move in and out of the range of my watch.

That's not what I'm referring to. I'm referring to this:

9zZ2jV9.png

Higa

May 10, 2015
Visit site

I have the same notification with my Pebble watch, as understand it. The notification must remain there, as long as there is a connection with the watch the notification shows.

Remove the notification and you lose your connection with phone. I think it has something to do with the Bluetooth connection. At least that's what the Pebble watch folks said.

Steve in Guam

Posted via the Android Central App