Help! 0.00 free space?!

adamklo

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
OK, I tried to flash Evil Fascination from my SD card, before installing I wiped div/cache and then it said I had 0kb of internal free space.

I flashed back to sc292 via Odin (dxc's file) and i still have ZERO free space.

What in the world did I do and how to I undo it?!

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
OK, I tried to flash Evil Fascination from my SD card, before installing I wiped div/cache and then it said I had 0kb of internal free space.

I flashed back to sc292 via Odin (dxc's file) and i still have ZERO free space.

What in the world did I do and how to I undo it?!

You flashed a nonvoodoo kernel over a voodoo kernel most likely. boot to cwm, scroll to voodoo and disable lag fix.

adamklo

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Nothing doing, Shark.

cwm -> voodoo -> disable lagfix did not work

I tried to disable it and then rebooted SC292. It did not work.

Suggestions?

I'm going to throw caution to the wind and try and boot the new community ROM, just for a laugh.

I appreciate you spending the time here while the new Com ROM is blowing up with questions. My title is 'newbie' for a good reason.

Last edited:

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Nothing doing, Shark.

cwm -> voodoo -> disable lagfix did not work

I tried to disable it and then rebooted SC292. It did not work.

Suggestions?

I'm going to throw caution to the wind and try and boot the new community ROM, just for a laugh.

I appreciate you spending the time here while the new Com ROM is blowing up with questions. My title is 'newbie' for a good reason.

you are going to have to flash stockfile
http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...acks/64607-how-return-stock-froyo-update.html

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I meant yours.

Don't have one, don't deserve one. I'm not a developer. I'm just like any other member here. Except for one thing, I spend so much time here, AC lets me keep a cot in the corner of the basement so I can sleep here too :p:D

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Well I appreciate all the help just the same. I'd like to think I'm learning, but I keep getting myself confused.

Gracias.

My head was spinning when I first learned how to root and flash. One day the pieces of the puzzle will come together and things will just click and start to make more sense. Won't be too long til that happens either.

causey

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
My head was spinning when I first learned how to root and flash. One day the pieces of the puzzle will come together and things will just click and start to make more sense. Won't be too long til that happens either.

+1 to that.

tho i still fear voodoo for no real reason lol....im tempted to try it soon tho, just to run the COMROM as intended...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky