Charging Your Tablet

Badassforever

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Hey Guys, Just wondering how you charge your touch pad's

Issues I'm having are when I plug the A/C into the touch pad it will boot up, I then use moboot to shut it back down. Sometimes it will charge 100% other times it will only charge to let's say 80% and my time and date will reset.

If I leave it on and just turn the screen off, it will fall into the SOD. It dosent always fall into SOD, sometimes it will be fine. I haven't yet tried to charge it in web0s boot up.

I'm running CM_7.1_XRONified_v3.3.2

How do you charge your tablets?

P_Yiddy

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
I charge mine (webOS and CM7 / 9) using the USB to A/C connector and have never had any issues in either operating system.

DemonHighwayman

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Running Xron vB2.9, Mine always seems to charge to 100% although I rarely charge it while shut down. I don't get S.O.D anymore but occasionally when I go to unlock it the touchscreen doesn't work and it needs a reset. I also get the problem of the T-Pad booting up if it's turned off and I plug the charger in.

MrPobears

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
From what a lot of people had said, and I had the same issue. If you're using the stock charger that came with the tablet, and your recharging is getting funky, the USB cable, not the adapter is probably faulty. HP used the lowest quality cable for their charger, my cable must have either loose or broken wiring, because the charging icon kept going on and off, after I replaced the cable, everything was fine.

P_Yiddy

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
Good call re the cable.

The one that came with my TP broke after a few months so now I'm using one from my Pre 2 and have had no issues since then.

Jman1313

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I use both the cable that came with it and the Touchstone. Mostly the Touchstone. I was on alpha 3.5 until tonight, when I updated to CM9. I'm happy to report that the Touchstone works great under ICS. I've never had a problem with charging to 100% under Android on the TP.

Jman1313

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Install the SystemUI/Charger fix (there's a link at the very bottom of the first post on RootzWiki for CM9), with CMW, and your TP will charge just fine in CM9.

Reactions: P_Yiddy

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo