Button lights

madkoda12

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Hey there guys, I was wondering if anyone has noticed that their backlights for the back and app switcher key are different?
For instance on my HTC 10 the back button is a bit brighter than my app switcher button.

I also noticed, watching this review of the phone, that it seems like her app switcher button light is brighter than the back button light.

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
I see it in the vid but I'm using mine in a dark room and both of my buttons are illuminated equally. So, it must vary from phone to phone.

madkoda12

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Thanks guys. I'm trying not to let it bother me on my phone but my eye keeps drawing to it so I think I may try returning for another device.

stkorn97

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Mine look the same. I guess the back arrow has a slightly brighter point, but its really very very hard to see it and its likely just due to the shape of the cutout for it compared to the recent apps.

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Thanks guys. I'm trying not to let it bother me on my phone but my eye keeps drawing to it so I think I may try returning for another device.

I think it'sa bad idea. I couldn't think of a more minor issue and if you end up with a device that actually has a flaw, you'll really wish you ignored the tiny difference in the lights.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty