Those with Nougat

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Does OK Google work when screen is in sleep mode and not plugged in? I keep getting mixed answers. Thanks

Last edited:

jonahtrav

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
... Yeah... That's a good question... My 10 is running with 7.0 and"OK Google" sometimes works and sometimes it doesn't... I'm thinking it has to do with connectivity... Good or bad at the time I ask...

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
... Yeah... That's a good question... My 10 is running with 7.0 and"OK Google" sometimes works and sometimes it doesn't... I'm thinking it has to do with connectivity... Good or bad at the time I ask...
Hmmm, well this is interesting and not at all encouraging for this feature. What I don't get is why it has to be plugged in (not on nougat) for it to work. Does it take that much battery to have it available? One of my fav features of my iPhone 7 is I can ask siri what time it is in the middle of the night, I know silly maybe but I like it. The weather and calendar as well and never have to touch the phone.

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
So does it work in sleep mode and not only when plugged in? Anyone? Inquiring minds who are still without their nougats want to know. ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty